Permlink Replies: 6 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 16 Nov 22, 14:19 Last Post By: JoeSchmoe5543 Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
JoeSchmoe5543

Playback should be paused if "Share" or "Photo Data" buttons are clicked
Posted: 16 Nov 22, 02:31
  Click to reply to this thread Reply
If I am in playback mode and I click "Share" button in the footer to share specific image the Share dialog shows up.

However if I don't click Mail or Link button within a few seconds it disappears and playback continues.

I think when Share dialog pops up the playback should stop and only resume after user acted on the dialog.

Similarly if "Photo Data" dialog is active playback should not proceed until user closes the dialog.

I know there may be other buttons under the image but so far I only used these and only can give feedback on those.
JeffTucker

Re: Playback should be paused if "Share" or "Photo Data" buttons are clicked
Posted: 16 Nov 22, 02:46   in response to: JoeSchmoe5543 in response to: JoeSchmoe5543
This sounds like a skin-specific thing, rather than a jAlbum core function. Which skin are you using?

(I'll move this thread to the appropriate forum section when I know what skin is involved.)
JoeSchmoe5543

Posted: 16 Nov 22, 02:53   in response to: JeffTucker in response to: JeffTucker
I use Tiger skin. Yes, you may be right - it could be skin-specific but I can't tell.
JeffTucker

Posted: 16 Nov 22, 02:59   in response to: JoeSchmoe5543 in response to: JoeSchmoe5543
The jAlbum core organizes the projects, processes the images, handles uploads, and runs the skin's template files. But on its own, it doesn't produce a single line of HTML, CSS, or Javascript. The behavior of the album is entirely under the control of the skin.

On the settings windows, anything that appears on the Tiger tab is purely a skin thing. The settings on the other tabs, like General, Pages, Images, etc., are the province of the jAlbum core.
JoeSchmoe5543

Posted: 16 Nov 22, 04:00   in response to: JeffTucker in response to: JeffTucker
Right, these buttons (Email and Link) are on Tiger/Site/Social screen.
Laza

Posted: 16 Nov 22, 09:28   in response to: JoeSchmoe5543 in response to: JoeSchmoe5543
Yes, you are right. I will try to fix these issues.
JoeSchmoe5543

Posted: 16 Nov 22, 14:19   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza
Thank you!
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums