This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 5 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 29 May 21, 02:41 Last Post By: JeffTucker Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
rjm

Neptune 54 Theme image
Posted: 28 May 21, 07:08

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hi is there any way of reducing the width of the Neptune 54 theme image. The last time I used Neptune was version 6 and I could set the theme image width don't seem to be able to do that with the latest version. Also an option to have any extra folders appearing at the bottom of the index page not at the top would be nice.

I hope I haven't missed any thing obvious.

If you look at my Norfolk Island Photos http://robertj.epizy.com/Norfolk%20Island%20July%202018/album/index.html

That's the way I would like to set it up.

Thanks for any help
Robert Mason
JeffTucker

Re: Neptune 54 Theme image
Posted: 28 May 21, 13:42   in response to: rjm in response to: rjm

In the process of including the parallax and full page theme image options, I had to strip out a lot of spaghetti code, and the fixed-width theme image was one of the casualties. Now that I've got things behaving more rationally, I'll see if I can easily re-incorporate the non-full-width theme image option.
JeffTucker

Posted: 28 May 21, 17:40   in response to: JeffTucker in response to: JeffTucker

Attachment Neptune.jaskin (1.0 MB)
One of the benefits of cleaning up old, overly-messy code is that it makes changes easier.

Bringing back limited-width theme images turned out to be a "one cup of coffee" exercise - some UI changes (including changing the theme image crop mask if this option is chosen), some HTML layout changes (for responsiveness reasons, a limited-width theme image needs another div wrapper), and some CSS tweaking.

Attached is a beta you can play with. See Neptune > Title Bar > Theme Image > Limit width.
JeffTucker

Posted: 28 May 21, 18:49   in response to: rjm in response to: rjm

rjm wrote:
Also an option to have any extra folders appearing at the bottom of the index page not at the top would be nice.

That one is in there already. See Neptune > Thumbnails > Folders > Folders last.
rjm

Posted: 29 May 21, 02:36   in response to: JeffTucker in response to: JeffTucker

Thanks for that it works OK
I haven't done any photos for a while and it takes a while to familiarize with every thing again.
Appreciate your effects.

Robert Mason
JeffTucker

Posted: 29 May 21, 02:41   in response to: rjm in response to: rjm

rjm wrote:
...it takes a while to familiarize with every thing again.

And in the meantime, everything has changed! ;)
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums