This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 6 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 7 Jul 21, 17:39 Last Post By: AndreWolff
AndreWolff

Show console output in the modal Make window
Posted: 14 May 21, 17:05

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I know that I can display the console window before I start making an album, but mostly I forget that and once the making is started, I can't use F7 to display the console window.
During album generation I display sometimes warnings , which are not seen in that case.
And if there is a silent crash, I mostly does not see that.

So it would be nice if the console output can be directed to to a text-box near the bottom of the modal make window or if this is difficult at the bottom of the Explorer as is done in NetBeans.
davidekholm

Re: Show console output in the modal Make window
Posted: 18 May 21, 12:30   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

I'll see if there is anything that can be done.
AndreWolff

Posted: 26 Jun 21, 15:49   in response to: davidekholm in response to: davidekholm

davidekholm wrote:
What is the result of your investigation?
davidekholm

Posted: 7 Jul 21, 10:48   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

AndreWolff wrote:
davidekholm wrote:
What is the result of your investigation?

It's really tricky to make the "triangle" button in the lower right corner to respond to mouse clicks while a modal window (like the progress bar window) is open, but I've now added the F7 keyboard shortcut to the progress window so you can open it that way even though the progress window is open. Just do a core update to v24.0.4
AndreWolff

Posted: 7 Jul 21, 17:21   in response to: davidekholm in response to: davidekholm

davidekholm wrote:
It's really tricky to make the "triangle" button in the lower right corner to respond to mouse clicks while a modal window (like the progress bar window) is open, but I've now added the F7 keyboard shortcut to the progress window so you can open it that way even though the progress window is open. Just do a core update to v24.0.4
I did not ask for this, I asked to permanently show the console output without clicking somewhere.
davidekholm

Posted: 7 Jul 21, 17:36   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

AndreWolff wrote:
I did not ask for this, I asked to permanently show the console output without clicking somewhere.

Well, I think it's better to enable the console window to be opened at any time.

but mostly I forget that and once the making is started, I can't use F7 to display the console window.

Now one can :-)
AndreWolff

Posted: 7 Jul 21, 17:39   in response to: davidekholm in response to: davidekholm

davidekholm wrote:
Now one can :-)

OK thanks, but what about this bug?
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums