This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 26 Mar 21, 15:25 Last Post By: johnmackin
johnmackin

Saturn does not display properly in Vivaldi when uploaded to web.
Posted: 25 Mar 21, 23:19

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I recently refreshed two of my albums using the most recent version of Saturn. The previews look correct on the local preview. After uploading them to my web site in the Vivaldi browser both appear as single column albums and the home icon is much bigger than it should be. The album appears correctly in other major browsers. (They displayed correctly in Vivaldi with Saturn before the refresh). Any ideas as to what the problem could be?
johnmackin

Re: Saturn does not display properly in Vivaldi when uploaded to web.
Posted: 25 Mar 21, 23:26   in response to: johnmackin in response to: johnmackin

It fixed it self.
JeffTucker

Posted: 25 Mar 21, 23:28   in response to: johnmackin in response to: johnmackin

I had never even heard of Vivaldi before, but I just downloaded it and installed it, and all of my Saturn demo pages look fine. Maybe some cache-clearing?
johnmackin

Posted: 26 Mar 21, 15:25   in response to: JeffTucker in response to: JeffTucker

Yes i think so. It seems to working fine now.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums