This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 1. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 6 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 15-Jan-2021 10:35 Last Post By: VARIOVAC Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
VARIOVAC

Error after installing update to PhotoBlogger 3.8.5
Posted: 14-Jan-2021 10:23

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hi everyone,

I have successfully generated my album until I installed the new update to the Photoblogger Skin today. I get the following error:

Stack trace for jAlbum 23 using skin PhotoBlogger 3.8.5:

se.datadosen.util.ScriptException: <eval>:42 ReferenceError: "albumTags" is not defined in page-header.inc at line number 1
at se.datadosen.util.ScriptException.of(ScriptException.java:59)
at se.datadosen.jalbum.ast.ScriptletNode.doEval(ScriptletNode.java:89)
at se.datadosen.jalbum.ast.ASTNode.eval(ASTNode.java:50)
at se.datadosen.jalbum.ast.GroupNode.doEval(GroupNode.java:78)
at se.datadosen.jalbum.ast.IncludeNode.doEval(IncludeNode.java:92)
at se.datadosen.jalbum.ast.EnterNode.doEval(EnterNode.java:23)
at se.datadosen.jalbum.AST.eval(AST.java:75)
at se.datadosen.jalbum.AlbumBean.makeIndexPages(AlbumBean.java:3356)
at se.datadosen.jalbum.AlbumBean.makeAlbumForFolder(AlbumBean.java:1592)
at se.datadosen.jalbum.AlbumBean.makeAlbumForFolder(AlbumBean.java:1688)
at se.datadosen.jalbum.AlbumBean.makeAlbum(AlbumBean.java:2915)
at se.datadosen.jalbum.AlbumBean.smartMakeAlbum(AlbumBean.java:2827)
at se.datadosen.jalbum.JAlbumFrame$6.run(JAlbumFrame.java:1130)
Caused by: javax.script.ScriptException: ReferenceError: "albumTags" is not defined in <eval> at line number 42
at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.throwAsScriptException(Unknown Source)
at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.evalImpl(Unknown Source)
at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine$3.eval(Unknown Source)
at java.scripting/javax.script.CompiledScript.eval(Unknown Source)
at se.datadosen.jalbum.ast.ScriptletNode.doEval(ScriptletNode.java:60)
... 16 more
Caused by: <eval>:42 ReferenceError: "albumTags" is not defined
at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ECMAErrors.error(Unknown Source)
at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ECMAErrors.referenceError(Unknown Source)
at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ECMAErrors.referenceError(Unknown Source)
at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.objects.Global.__noSuchProperty__(Unknown Source)
at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$101$\^eval\_.:program(<eval>:42)
at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ScriptFunctionData.invoke(Unknown Source)
at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ScriptFunction.invoke(Unknown Source)
at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ScriptRuntime.apply(Unknown Source)
... 20 more

Generating the album using different skins is working, so I don't think it's a problem with jAlbum itself but rather with the new update, as it has worked perfectly fine before. I also haven't been adding any new photos or folders since the last time I successfully generated the album. Closing and reopening jAlbum as well as restarting the computer entirely hasn't helped either.

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

I am grateful for any leads.

Best,
Sina
Laza

Re: Error after installing update to PhotoBlogger 3.8.5
Posted: 14-Jan-2021 11:32   in response to: VARIOVAC in response to: VARIOVAC
Helpful
That's odd, it seems jAlbum's albumTags variable is "" (empty) on Windows, but undefined on other platforms. Or perhaps it's an older jAlbum version before album tags was introduced? (No, - correcting myself - the error message says v23)

Fixing it now, and you can upgrade within minutes.

Edited by: Laza on 14-Jan-2021 11:32
VARIOVAC

Posted: 14-Jan-2021 11:44   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Hey Laza,

thanks a lot for fixing it so quickly - generating the album is working now. However, the look of the album is entirely different now and does not resemble the version before at all. It seems like all the my settings got lost with the new update.

Is that possible or intended? And is there any way to get the Settings back which were set before updating?

Best,
Sina
Laza

Posted: 14-Jan-2021 12:15   in response to: VARIOVAC in response to: VARIOVAC

No, it supposed to works as before. If you select the skin again it will reset to the skin defaults. If you have an uploaded album you can get back the settings by "File -> Import -> Settings from uploaded album".
VARIOVAC

Posted: 14-Jan-2021 12:26   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

I never uploaded the album with those exact settings before. Selecting the skin again is not bringing back my previous settings either. I guess I'll have to try and reconstruct my settings manually.

Thanks again for helping so quickly,
Sina
Laza

Posted: 14-Jan-2021 12:56   in response to: VARIOVAC in response to: VARIOVAC

Sorry if it wasn't clear; selecting the skin again will not restore the albums settings, but will reset to the skin defaults.

I wrote about this, because I thought you have selected the skin again, and that's why your previous settings gone.
VARIOVAC

Posted: 15-Jan-2021 10:35   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Yeah that makes more sense actually. Thanks for clearing that up. I was able to reconstruct most of the settings from memory so all good now.

Best,
Sina
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums