This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 12-Dec-2020 14:47 Last Post By: JeffTucker
AndreWolff

The HTML editor icon disappears
Posted: 11-Dec-2020 11:02

Click to reply to this thread Reply
If you have a large amount of text in the album description text area, the The HTML editor icon disappears if you scroll to the end of the description text, see enclosed screen-shots.
davidekholm

Re: The HTML editor icon disappears
Posted: 11-Dec-2020 11:06   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

It's not ideal, but it's not a bug either. I designed it this way when I couldn't make the button float on top. At any time, you can right-click and access "Open in HTML editor". The button is just an extra convenience.

Edited by: davidekholm on 11-Dec-2020 11:07
AndreWolff

Posted: 12-Dec-2020 09:20   in response to: davidekholm in response to: davidekholm

davidekholm wrote:
It's not ideal, but it's not a bug either.
Of course this is a bug!

I don't say it is a severe bug, it is a minor bug. In my professional live as a software development manager we called it “An inconvenience” which should be repaired after all severe bugs and all approved feature requests were implemented.
JeffTucker

Posted: 12-Dec-2020 14:47   in response to: davidekholm in response to: davidekholm

davidekholm wrote:
It's not ideal, but it's not a bug either. I designed it this way when I couldn't make the button float on top. At any time, you can right-click and access "Open in HTML editor". The button is just an extra convenience.

Just remove the icon. So-called "bug" fixed.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums