This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 4 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 16-Oct-2020 23:01 Last Post By: JeffTucker Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
slider

"Gromt"skin
Posted: 16-Oct-2020 14:53

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hi, I have a new pc so want to make albums again. I always used the "Gromt"skin, but I can't find it anywhere. Somebody?

Thanks, Ton
JeffTucker

Re: "Gromt"skin
Posted: 16-Oct-2020 14:57   in response to: slider in response to: slider

The Gromit skin has been withdrawn. Its replacement is Jupiter - try that one and see if it does what you need (some features of Gromit were not retained, for various reasons).
JeffTucker

Posted: 16-Oct-2020 15:16   in response to: slider in response to: slider

BTW, you appear to be a professional photographer, but you don't seem to have a jAlbum Professional license. To use jAlbum on a business site, a pro license is required.
slider

Posted: 16-Oct-2020 15:31   in response to: JeffTucker in response to: JeffTucker

Hi, oh yeah sure i have a pro lisense. I just installed a new pc so i have to fill in my licensecode.
One thing at a time, thanks.
JeffTucker

Posted: 16-Oct-2020 23:01   in response to: slider in response to: slider

Ah, I see where there might be some confusion - you have four jAlbum usernames. But only one of them has a pro license, and that's for jAlbum 12 only. You're using jAlbum 15 on your site at present, and for that you have only a standard license.

Hou er s.v.p. wel rekening dat dit ons werk is en we dit alles niet gratis (kunnen) doen.

The jAlbum folks don't work for free, either.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums