This question is answered.

Permlink Replies: 17 - Pages: 2 [ Previous | 1 2 ] - Last Post: 23 Sep 20, 15:25 Last Post By: AndreWolff
davidekholm

Re: Use variable originalDate also for the recoding date of a video
Posted: 23 Sep 20, 14:07   in response to: RobM in response to: RobM

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Thanks for commenting Rob. This distinction is in no way unique for jAlbum. I remember it as long back as early Office versions.
RobM

Posted: 23 Sep 20, 14:56   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

AndreWolff wrote:
I hope this will also be indicated in the help documentation and / or in the UI.

Well most people do not read the docs or can't find the item, so a clear GUI text has my preference.

The docs are available from within jAlbum using F1 or the help icon. The wiki has a search function, so finding terms used is easy, though you may get more results than needed. To make it even easier there is a Glossary
Looking for help on the HTML editor, goto H click on item 8 HTML editor and you will see:
HTML Editor

Album Description

Folder_properties_pane

Explore>Comments

'If you are not familiar with HTML or CSS you can use this to apply basic formatting to an objects comment/description.'

I've covered most things, but can't do anything about users that refuse to help themselves by reading the available help.
AndreWolff

Posted: 23 Sep 20, 15:25   in response to: RobM in response to: RobM

RobM wrote:
I've covered most things, but can't do anything about users that refuse to help themselves by reading the available help.
Yes Rob, I know you do excellent work, thanks for your efforts!
But as you now I am impatient!
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums