This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 13-Sep-2020 12:32 Last Post By: Laza Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
PennyPictures

Duplicate <Title>
Posted: 13-Sep-2020 11:53

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hi, I have noticed that in the Page Tab in my Browser, a duplication of the Album name appears. For example the Album name is “Macro Photography” this is then followed by “Macro”. These entries appear to be coming from the “General” “Settings “Album Title” which shows “Macro Photography” and also “Tiger” “Site” “Site admin” “Title SEO Text” which shows “Macro”. Right clicking on my Page and selecting “View Page Source” I see an entry <title>Macro Photography Macro</title>. The Title appears to be made up from two elements in Settings. Is there a way of having the Album name as the only entry to appear in <Title>.
I am using Microsoft Edge, for reference the following Album has been used https://pennypictures.co.uk/MacroPhotography/index however the same problem appears in all my albums.
Laza

Re: Duplicate <Title>
Posted: 13-Sep-2020 12:32   in response to: PennyPictures in response to: PennyPictures

Click to reply to this thread Reply
If you have added "Macro" to the Title SEO text it will be added in the <title> tag. That's the purpose of this function. Remove "Macro" if you don't want it.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums