This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 1. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 30-Jul-2020 13:16 Last Post By: brycesteiner Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
brycesteiner

Paypal default shipping charges
Posted: 29-Jul-2020 21:12

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I have a website were I sell pictures and I use Jalbum for this. I put the handling fee blank in Tiger and I set the amounts in the Paypal websitel itself so it could be tiered. It was 5.95 for the basic amount and then if it was over $50 the shipping was freed.

I find I need to update the shipping cost as my provider has increased their charges. I now cannot find the default pricing on paypal to change my default amount. Does anyone know where to change this?

Thank you!

Edited by: RobM on 29-Jul-2020 20:42
Moved to Tiger, although it is about PayPal, Tiger is the skin used and most other developers don't support shopping carts.
Laza

Re: Paypal default shipping charges
Posted: 30-Jul-2020 08:22   in response to: brycesteiner in response to: brycesteiner
Helpful
It seems they have removed most of the settings from their settings section.
Here's what their help page says:
"In the Shipping my items section, click the Update link next to Shipping calculations."
But apparently there's no "Shipping my items" section.
brycesteiner

Re: Paypal default shipping charges
Posted: 30-Jul-2020 13:04   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Hi Laza,

That is exactly what I found too.

Paypal is not helpful on this. I'll keep looking.

I think I have to have a business account now for something that you used to be able to do under a personal account. My setting just carried over even though now you can't change it unless you have a business account, which I don't have.

thanks!

Edited by: brycesteiner on 30-Jul-2020 13:15
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums