Thread Locked This thread is locked - replies are not allowed.

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 30-Jun-2020 11:09 Last Post By: RobM Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
AndreWolff

Two bugs in the Recent projects pane
Posted: 30-Jun-2020 09:34

Attachment Terschelling_FB.PNG (368.1 KB)
I save my project files always in the pictures directory.

To test my skins I have several project files in the same picture directory:
Three files to test my FancyBox skin: Terschelling_FB.jap, Terschelling_FB2.jap, Terschelling_FB3.jap, a PhotoSwipe.jap file for my PhotoSwipe skin and a file SS4_VarThumbsPerRow_jalbumnet.jap for my Slide Show 4 skin.

If I open jAlbum with project file Terschelling_FB.jap and make and upload this project, you see the layout as shown in screen shot Terschelling_FB, which is OK.

Next I open via the file menu project file Terschelling_FB2.jap. Now you see the first bug:

Nothing changes in the left panel, project Terschelling_FB is still indicated as the active project.

If you click the button to show the published album. You see the 2nd bug:

The published album of project Terschelling_FB is shown instead of the expected previously published album of project Terschelling_FB2.
RobM

Re: Two bugs in the Recent projects pane
Posted: 30-Jun-2020 11:09   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

Instead of making it difficult for yourself, split the project in to separate projects. Use the Linking>Mirror method of adding images to the new projects.

You can even copy the hidden .jalbum folders from the existing project to the new ones. You will end up with multiple projects, one jap file in each, and one set of images for all projects.

As this is a repeat of this post I am marking this as answered.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums