This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 5 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 28-Apr-2020 17:42 Last Post By: RamonaHapke Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
RamonaHapke

Album not visible
Posted: 28-Mar-2020 22:17

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Ein created an album with different skins, like matrix, pluto, ...
When I have uploaded it to my server I paste the embed code in a blogpost (WordPress). The albums are not visible.
"Dieser Inhalt kann nicht in einem Frame angezeigt werden.
An dieser Stelle sollten Sie eigentlich Inhalte sehen, aber der Herausgeber lässt die Anzeige in einem Frame nicht zu. Dadurch wird die Sicherheit der Informationen gewährleistet, die Sie ggf. auf dieser Website eingeben."
Example: https://www.tendency-magazin.com/starke-farben-wirken-positiv-auf-die-stimmung/

Ok, no frame. Makes sense. But the plugin bridge is not tested with my current WP version 5.3.2. What to do?
jGromit

Re: Album not visible
Posted: 28-Mar-2020 23:44   in response to: RamonaHapke in response to: RamonaHapke

See this thread: https://jalbum.net/forum/thread.jspa?threadID=54772

I'll move this thread, since it's not about uploading at all. It's about linking to an album from within Wordpress.
hanso

Posted: 29-Mar-2020 12:01   in response to: RamonaHapke in response to: RamonaHapke

Indeed the Wordpress plugin is not tested on the current Wordpress version, it does function (but will be deleted from Wordpress site in the near future due to not being maintained/updated).

You can use Jalbum's albums in a frame on a Wordpress site with some skins I have tested.
Most will fail as you have seen.

This is the code I use for example for a Lucid or Animatics album.

<style>.embed-container { position: relative; padding-bottom: 60%; height: 0; overflow: hidden; max-width: 100%; } .embed-container iframe, .embed-container object, .embed-container embed { position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; }</style>
<iframe src='http://ancientworld.hansotten.com/uploads/afrika/marokko/volubilus/' style='border:0'></iframe>

Ofcourse the url is specific to my website. The result is seen here: http://ancientworld.hansotten.com/afrika/volubilis/

I got this code from Jalbum, after uploading with the internal upload function and looking at what the menu Album - Embed produced as code.
RamonaHapke

Posted: 30-Mar-2020 21:55   in response to: hanso in response to: hanso

Thank you. I also tried the code from JAlbum. I laso tried it with your skin. Nothing...
Now had an error on another webspace of mine while uploading:
java.net.MalformedURLException
at java.base/java.net.URL.<init>(Unknown Source)
at se.datadosen.jalbum.JAlbumFrame.openInBrowser(JAlbumFrame.java:2453)
at se.datadosen.jalbum.JPublishWizard$PublishStep.doAfterUploadAlbum(JPublishWizard.java:2177)
at se.datadosen.jalbum.JPublishWizard$PublishStep.access$1400(JPublishWizard.java:839)
at se.datadosen.jalbum.JPublishWizard$PublishStep$19.run(JPublishWizard.java:2040)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
... 7 more
RamonaHapke

Posted: 30-Mar-2020 22:00   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

Thank you. Yes, this is easy.
RamonaHapke

Posted: 30-Mar-2020 22:19   in response to: RamonaHapke in response to: RamonaHapke

Some minutes agao I updated JAlbum. Now I could uploaded my album without an error.
I was able to embed a non-responsive album. Absolutely no solution for me!
Linking is the better way.

Edited by: RamonaHapke on 28-Apr-2020 17:42
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums