This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 4 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 21-Feb-2020 16:53 Last Post By: BJWH Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
BJWH

Download button in the info panel is not displayed
Posted: 20-Feb-2020 16:36

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hello everybody,

I would like to display a download button for the respective photo or video in the info panel. You can do this in the settings under "Lightbox" -> "Info Panel" under "Download". In addition, under "Site" -> "Extra" I deactivated the item "Protection against right mouse click". Unfortunately, the download button does not appear next to "Image data" and map ".

greeting
Yannick
jGromit

Re: Download button in the info panel is not displayed
Posted: 20-Feb-2020 22:28   in response to: BJWH in response to: BJWH

In my tests, the download button appears if you have chosen Link to originals via scaled images and have also checked the box to display a download button. It doesn't seem to matter whether you have also chosen Right click protection on images.

Please give us a link to an album that shows the problem you are experiencing.
BJWH

Posted: 21-Feb-2020 15:59   in response to: BJWH in response to: BJWH

the problem occurs in the "Neuer Ordner" folder. Despite the settings below a photo, the "Download" button is not displayed here. This button is only found in the video.
The button "Download all" appears at the top right of the overview. If possible, this should not appear there.

http://www.bahnfotografie-jwh.de/Screenshots/Neuer%20Ordner/index.html

edit:

The download button below the photo is now displayed. How can I hide the download button in the overview at the top of the header graphic?

Edited by: BJWH on 21-Feb-2020 16:13

Edited by: BJWH on 21-Feb-2020 16:14

jGromit

Posted: 21-Feb-2020 16:21   in response to: BJWH in response to: BJWH

Attachment ss006628.png (1.7 MB)
Attachment ss006629.png (22.8 KB)
I see a download button on each image in that folder - see ss006628.

The "download all" button is appearing because you have told Tiger to offer a download for all included originals, and because of some weirdness in the way jAlbum handles videos, it thinks that all MP4's are "originals," even though they're not. See ss006629.

Laza - I think the routine needs some refinement, so that it doesn't grab processed videos.

(Gee, I wish someone had warned David about hijacking the originalPath variable. Oh, wait, that's right - I did. Loudly.)
BJWH

Posted: 21-Feb-2020 16:53   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

thanks for the explanation and screenshots. Now I have everything set up as it should be. The download button above is now gone and the button below a photo is there. Many thanks for the help!
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums