This question is answered.

Permlink Replies: 5 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 02-Feb-2020 14:28 Last Post By: jGromit
Manxman

Skins:- Photoblogger or Tiger
Posted: 19-Jan-2020 23:42

Click to reply to this thread Reply
The above two Skins indicate in the initial features that they both include "Plays audio files" and "Background music"
But when downloaded into the Album skin and style boxes, the "info" description shows that these two items are blacked out. When I try to add music from my music files, they show up as being selected but don't actually play.
So is there a conflict with either of the feature descriptions with the two Skins.

thanks
jGromit

Re: Skins:- Photoblogger or Tiger
Posted: 19-Jan-2020 23:51   in response to: Manxman in response to: Manxman
Correct
In Tiger, there's no problem adding an MP3 to a project. Hit the second thumbnail and click the "play" icon:

(demo album removed)

Photoblogger has a small bug. It can handle an MP3, but only if you add the MP3 along with a same-name THM file. Without that, it chokes when trying to cough up a poster image.

(demo album removed)
Manxman

Posted: 29-Jan-2020 20:27   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

Thanks, I will use Tiger skin,
When I use it, when I click the "preview" it doesn't playing the music, But I know that it is there in the program as I requested it, did I miss something?
When I was using the Photoplayer skin (of course no longer useable) , there wasn't a problem.
jGromit

Posted: 29-Jan-2020 20:58   in response to: Manxman in response to: Manxman
Helpful
The preview works fine for me, whether I use the integrated browser or an external browser, so there must be something amiss. Please upload the album somewhere, and give us a link to it. Make sure you include the lifeboat.zip file.
jGromit

Posted: 30-Jan-2020 09:14   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

jGromit wrote:
Photoblogger has a small bug. It can handle an MP3, but only if you add the MP3 along with a same-name THM file. Without that, it chokes when trying to cough up a poster image.

Laza, when I create a Photoblogger album with an MP3 without a representing image, the console error is that i.defaultPosterSize is undefined.
jGromit

Posted: 02-Feb-2020 14:27   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit
Helpful
This works properly in Photoblogger 2.7.0 - audio files are now handled correctly with or without a representing image.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums