This question is answered.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 02-Dec-2019 18:23 Last Post By: bper Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
bper

FancyBox Question
Posted: 02-Dec-2019 17:26

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I am ready to put my galleries on my server, but have one problem I cannot figure out. I am using the latest version of the FancyBox skin. The problem also occurred with other skins, such as Tiger and Turtle, so I am sure I'm overlooking a setting somewhere.

I have made a master album to put my albums into. I have linked a test album below for you to look at.

http://perr.com/test/album/index.html

Click on one of the Album links from the Master Album and it will bring up the thumbnails. At the very bottom of the thumbnails is an extra one that says album. I need to get rid of this thumbnail. That thumbnail link is a subfolder of the main folder that I moved into the master album. Any help on this would be appreciated - bper

Edited by: bper on 02-Dec-2019 17:27

jGromit

Re: FancyBox Question
Posted: 02-Dec-2019 17:45   in response to: bper in response to: bper
Correct
Attachment ss006412.png (43.9 KB)
Open your "master album" project. Open one of the folders that has been dragged in. Select the album folder, and exclude it - you can just hit the "minus" key on your keypad, or choose the "do not enter" icon from the top (see screenshot). Repeat for each folder. Make the album again.
bper

Re: FancyBox Question
Posted: 02-Dec-2019 18:23   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

Very easy fix. You're correct as always. BTW - I used your post to someone else to make my mastery gallery and it worked fine except for this one problem. Thanks again - bper
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums