This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 02-Dec-2019 18:04 Last Post By: Joergenk Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
Joergenk

Open picture in a new window
Posted: 02-Dec-2019 08:26

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hi, I can´t find any information about my question.

For some pictures of the album or a folder I would like to open them after clicking on the thumbnail to open in a new window with 60% or 80% of the given space.
Is this possible? If yes, how?

Thanks
Jörgen
AndreWolff

Re: Open picture in a new window
Posted: 02-Dec-2019 10:02   in response to: Joergenk in response to: Joergenk

That is not possible on mobile devices, only on PCs with the 2nd button in the upper right corner of your browser. You have to set the size by hand, by dragging the window borders. If you have set the window to the correct size, you can toggle between that window and a full screen window with the two buttons in the upper right corner.
jGromit

Posted: 02-Dec-2019 12:58   in response to: Joergenk in response to: Joergenk

AFAIK, there is no skin that offers that option. Some skins will open some things in a new tab or window, like a map or a web location (i.e., a thumbnail that links to another site outside of the album itself). And many skins open images in modal windows (lightboxes), but that's not the same thing.

Forcing a link to open in a new tab is generally discouraged in modern web design. The site visitor can cause that to happen by right-clicking a link, but it should be under the control of the visitor, not the site designer.
Joergenk

Posted: 02-Dec-2019 18:04   in response to: Joergenk in response to: Joergenk

Ok, thanks!
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums