This question is answered.

Permlink Replies: 19 - Pages: 2 [ Previous | 1 2 ] - Last Post: 01-Nov-2019 10:13 Last Post By: davidekholm
davidekholm

Re: Lost recent Project list when JAlbum stopped working.
Posted: 27-Oct-2018 16:03   in response to: MarieCobb in response to: MarieCobb

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Sorry about that experience Marie. This is still a bug that we haven't been able to track down unfortunately. It manifests very rarely. However, I've taken steps for our upcoming v17 that will probably prevent this from happening in the future.
TerryKing

Posted: 20-Mar-2019 01:42   in response to: davidekholm in response to: davidekholm

Hi,
Happened to me today. Running 18.0.1

Trying to restore by drag-drop Hmmm...

THANKS! Terry
davidekholm

Posted: 20-Mar-2019 07:52   in response to: TerryKing in response to: TerryKing

Thanks for informing that you still have this problem and that it happened related to jAlbum stopping earlier. To quickly access your jAlbum projects, use the new project gallery (File->Project Gallery) and switch the source to "My Albums", then all projects under "My Albums" should show up for easy access.
GRMat158

Posted: 01-Nov-2019 00:36   in response to: davidekholm in response to: davidekholm

Just had this happen to me - was using jAlbum earlier this evening - closed it - reopened it now and there are no recent projects (I know this is not a big problem - but thought you ought to know it is still happening).

I have used jAlbum for many years and this is the first time, I think, that it has happened to me.
davidekholm

Posted: 01-Nov-2019 10:13   in response to: GRMat158 in response to: GRMat158

Thanks for this info. If I only could pinpoint the cause. Luckily, now with the new project search (CTRL+Space) and project gallery, it's easier to re-populate this list again.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums