This question is answered.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 29-May-2019 19:57 Last Post By: jGromit
linuxrog

Comment Overlaps Image
Posted: 29-May-2019 19:38

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Trying to improve responsiveness in my albums, playing back and forth between Turtle and Tiger, I'm having a bit of trouble with layout.

As shown in the attached, the comments in one of my albums are overlaying the image, from Route 66 in Winter Travels.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks, staff, for such a great album creator. I tried many others when starting out, e.g., Copper Mine. jAlbum is best.

/Roger
Laza

Re: Comment Overlaps Image
Posted: 29-May-2019 19:53   in response to: linuxrog in response to: linuxrog

There are dozens of albums there. Am I supposed to try one-by-one which one you're talking about? :)
Laza

Posted: 29-May-2019 19:56   in response to: linuxrog in response to: linuxrog
Correct
I see now. There should be the map there, but you don't have an API key provided, so it's empty. Anyway, Turtle is an old skin, and I believe the way the lightbox is laid out, is far from optimal. Tiger shows the map in a popup window for example.
jGromit

Posted: 29-May-2019 19:57   in response to: linuxrog in response to: linuxrog
Helpful
linuxrog wrote:
Trying to improve responsiveness in my albums, playing back and forth between Turtle and Tiger....

If you're trying to improve the responsiveness of your albums, there is no reason to use Turtle at all, since it's not fully responsive.

Any problems you encounter with Turtle are not going to be fixed, since development on that skin is finished. Tiger is its successor. If you have problems with Tiger, post about it in the Tiger forum section.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums