This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 24-May-2019 19:46 Last Post By: jGromit
berutoran

Bug? folderthumb.jpg and folderimage.jpg always visible like other pictures
Posted: 23-May-2019 17:26

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hi,

I got a problem:

I recently started making a new album, using for the first time the Photoblogger skin.

In each folder for which I choose a picture as folder picture, I get two more pictures in the folder after I make the album, which are visible in the album (=> visible just as the other pictures of the album): folderthumb.jpg and folderimage.jpg

For me, these files should be used only as folder icon and folder header pict. They should not appear in the album itself.
Is there any setting for this? (I tried the "Exclude" option, but it doesn't work)

Many thanks in advance...
jGromit

Re: Bug? folderthumb.jpg and folderimage.jpg always visible like other pictures
Posted: 23-May-2019 18:00   in response to: berutoran in response to: berutoran

Please give us a link to the album, and attach the project file. This sounds like a classic case of a circular reference (i.e., output sent back into the project directory).
berutoran

Posted: 24-May-2019 18:38   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

Today, after I manually deleted the picture files created by jAlbum once again, I rebuilt the album: no more those unwanted pictures!...
I tried several times after various edits on the album: the unwanted pictures were not created any more. It seems that the problem is - at least temporarily - fixed. I really don't know what happened between 2 days ago and now... as I didn't change any jAlbum nor Photoblogger setting.
jGromit

Posted: 24-May-2019 19:46   in response to: berutoran in response to: berutoran

Code Gnomes™.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums