This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 12 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 31-Mar-2019 20:14 Last Post By: JohnnyBalubas
JohnnyBalubas

Search results with faulty download links
Posted: 18-Aug-2017 21:09

Click to reply to this thread Reply
If i search for images, or use "images modified in the past xx days", and click at the results i´m unable to download the images because of faulty links. I´ve searched like a maniac but can´t find where to fix this.
If i browse through the folders or the menu it works as expected. I assume that i have to input my root web adress somewhere because it skips www.myadress.se? Or is it perhaps a bug?
Laza

Re: Search results with faulty download links
Posted: 19-Aug-2017 08:39   in response to: JohnnyBalubas in response to: JohnnyBalubas

I am not aware of this bug. Can you please give a link so I can check?
JohnnyBalubas

Posted: 19-Aug-2017 10:26   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

I can't do that because it's a genealogy site and contains confidential information. I could create another test site or you could simply put the download button on one of your own sites to test. Please reply if you want me to create a test site.
And thanks for your quick reply......
Laza

Posted: 19-Aug-2017 11:09   in response to: JohnnyBalubas in response to: JohnnyBalubas

"Download button" - what do you mean by that? In the lightbox?
JohnnyBalubas

Posted: 19-Aug-2017 11:27   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

I've made a test site for you now. If you click on a keyword and then on one of the results you will see that if you choose download in the lower right (and yes, i think thats in what you refer to as lightbox) it won't find the file but if you navigate to the pic through the menu it will.

http://www.piajohn.se/testsida/index.html

Edited by: JohnnyBalubas on 19-Aug-2017 11:47

Edited by: JohnnyBalubas on 19-Aug-2017 11:48
Laza

Posted: 20-Aug-2017 10:24   in response to: JohnnyBalubas in response to: JohnnyBalubas

I see now. It seems jAlbum started to store keywords as Arrays () instead of comma separated lists as before ("insect,butterfly,animal"). I noticed this in Tiger skin recently, but I thought I misunderstood something an this has been working this way since the beginning. I will have to replace Photoblogger's JSON-handling library with Tiger's, and hopefully this will work too.
JohnnyBalubas

Posted: 20-Aug-2017 10:43   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Ok, i didn't understand all of it but as long as you are able to fix it i'm happy.
I noticed that it looks like the links are relative and not absolute. Which means that if youre at folder 2 and make a search and then choose a result that belongs to that folder it works as expected (with download)
Laza

Posted: 20-Aug-2017 10:46   in response to: JohnnyBalubas in response to: JohnnyBalubas

Ah, the download links. I thought the find by keywords, which doesn't seem to work either.
JohnnyBalubas

Posted: 20-Aug-2017 11:27   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Yes. In other words everything you search for by either by entering something in the search field, search by "tapping" a keyword or tap "images modified in the past xx days" is affected by this.
The search results by them self is ok. The problem is when you select one of the images from the search result and after that want to download.
(I hate writing in english. It's to easy to misunderstand each other but i hope we are on the right track now?)

Edited by: JohnnyBalubas on 20-Aug-2017 14:44

Edited by: JohnnyBalubas on 20-Aug-2017 14:50
JohnnyBalubas

Posted: 08-Oct-2018 22:43   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Any solution to this topic yet? Or is it perhaps ”unfixable”?
Laza

Posted: 09-Oct-2018 18:43   in response to: JohnnyBalubas in response to: JohnnyBalubas

Sorry, I'm into more urgent tasks at the moment, but once I got a little time, I will release a fix. Thanks for your patience!
JohnnyBalubas

Posted: 09-Oct-2018 20:03   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Ok, I understand. I will be patient. Thanks for your reply.
JohnnyBalubas

Posted: 31-Mar-2019 20:14   in response to: JohnnyBalubas in response to: JohnnyBalubas

Now it works! Thank you!
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums