This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 12 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 19-Mar-2019 14:55 Last Post By: jGromit
fnijkampnl

Watermark and logo
Posted: 12-Sep-2016 13:01

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hi

I would like to have a watermark and a logo on my pictures using the turtle skin.

Although I have set the settings with it, they don't appear.

How can I slove this

grt Frank
Laza

Re: Watermark and logo
Posted: 12-Sep-2016 13:24   in response to: fnijkampnl in response to: fnijkampnl

Did you use "Settings / Effects"? Did you press the "Make album" button?
fnijkampnl

Posted: 12-Sep-2016 14:27   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Hi,
thanks for your answer.

Yes I'm using those options. Tried a lot of combinations. In the preview, within effects, logo and watermark are there, but in the outcome they are not.
Not after make album and not after uploading.

grt Frank

http://jalbum.net/nl/browse/user/album/1728742

Edited by: fnijkampnl on 12-Sep-2016 14:28
jGromit

Posted: 12-Sep-2016 14:40   in response to: fnijkampnl in response to: fnijkampnl

Under Pages, you have chosen Link to originals. jAlbum will never apply a watermark or logo to an original. It will apply them only to scaled images.
fnijkampnl

Posted: 12-Sep-2016 21:48   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

thanks. That did it
MarcoChristensen

Posted: 19-Mar-2019 12:59   in response to: fnijkampnl in response to: fnijkampnl

Hi, I recently got a logo in PNG format and Im now trying to implement it on Turtle but it will not be visible. I tried the suggestions in this thread but they will not work. Does the filename have to be in a certain format? Underscore, not under score etc.The filename looks like this: Marco-Christensen-white-lores.png
jGromit

Posted: 19-Mar-2019 13:10   in response to: MarcoChristensen in response to: MarcoChristensen

Are you trying to use the logo for the Turtle > Site > Logo entry, or are you trying to use it as a jAlbum overlay on the images, under Settings > Effects > Logotype? Two very different things....
MarcoChristensen

Posted: 19-Mar-2019 13:24   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

Im trying to use Settings > Effects > Logotype? I tried actually both of them bot no difference, I cannot see my logo.
jGromit

Posted: 19-Mar-2019 13:27   in response to: MarcoChristensen in response to: MarcoChristensen

Let me ask a different way. Do you want the logo to appear at the top of the album, above the album title (that's the Turtle logo), or do you want the logo to appear as an overlay on every slide image (that's the jAlbum effects logotype)? These are two completely different things - one of them is controlled by the skin, and the other is controlled by the jAlbum core program.

Please attach your settings file - jalbum-settings.jap. Please attach the logo file you're trying to use. And give us a link to the album.
MarcoChristensen

Posted: 19-Mar-2019 14:23   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

Hello and thanks for your support. Strange thing is that when I made a new test album i got it to work as it should and the when I went back to my original one, then it worked too. I dont know what happen but at the moment it works. And to answer your question, I want to have my logo on every picture.
jGromit

Posted: 19-Mar-2019 14:25   in response to: MarcoChristensen in response to: MarcoChristensen

Glad it's working. I never argue with success. ;)
MarcoChristensen

Posted: 19-Mar-2019 14:38   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

Something tells me that you area smart person :)
Do you belong to the JAlbum team or are you a very active forum member?
I ask because i like to know if the team have been looking into the Photologo service and how their png format is best applied to jAlbum?
I for my self have few problems to make adjustments both horisontal and vertically to the logo so it will fit better. Current adjustments in Turtle at least are not good enough.
jGromit

Posted: 19-Mar-2019 14:55   in response to: MarcoChristensen in response to: MarcoChristensen

Attachment jAlbumLogo.png (574.9 KB)
Attachment turtleLogo.png (396.8 KB)
If you are applying a logo as an overlay on the images, you can adjust the size and position on the Effects panel:

http://jalbum.net/help/en/jAlbum/Settings/Effects#Logotype

This has nothing to do with Turtle. If a setting isn't on the Turtle panel in the UI, it's not a skin setting - it's a jAlbum core function, and is the same for every skin. See jAlbumLogo.png.

If you're trying to put a logo above the album title, that's a Turtle function. See turtleLogo.png. You could start a new thread about it, but development of Turtle is finished. It has been superseded by Tiger.

The jAlbum team consists only of David, Anders, and Laza. Anyone else who posts here is just a volunteer, a jAlbum user. A few of us have moderator privileges, but we're not jAlbum employees, and are not paid.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums