This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 15-Feb-2019 04:00 Last Post By: jGromit
fiorasyndra1

a few inquiries until further notice.
Posted: 15-Feb-2019 03:13

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I am new to jAlbum and experimenting with Gromit and have a few inquiries until further notice.
Might want to see a pointer on each side of thumbnail strip when more pictures are to one side or right. I am alluding to the strip under the slide when on slide page.
Might want to change Button designs to content like "Upper Level", "Back to the Thumbnails", "Next", "Past", and so forth...
I am a picture taker, no coding information and would prefer truly not to realize, why I endeavoring to utilize something like jAlbum.
jGromit

Re: a few inquiries until further notice.
Posted: 15-Feb-2019 04:00   in response to: fiorasyndra1 in response to: fiorasyndra1

Click to reply to this thread Reply
fiorasyndra1 wrote:
Might want to see a pointer on each side of thumbnail strip when more pictures are to one side or right. I am alluding to the strip under the slide when on slide page.

If there were left/right arrows next to the thumbstrip, the visitor would try to click on them. But it's not a sliding thumbstrip, so you can't navigate that way.

Might want to change Button designs to content like "Upper Level", "Back to the Thumbnails", "Next", "Past", and so forth...

The button design is a function of the browser. The skin does not style it. So, it looks like whatever the browser thinks a button should look like. The skin's own icons are fixed-size, fixed-content PNG files. It is not be possible to create link buttons, which might be a different size, and each of which would have different text content.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums