This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 5 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 31-Jul-2018 22:55 Last Post By: RonaldFoto
RonaldFoto

background transperancy
Posted: 29-Jul-2018 12:08

Click to reply to this thread Reply
How can I make a transperent background?
jGromit

Re: background transperancy
Posted: 29-Jul-2018 13:35   in response to: RonaldFoto in response to: RonaldFoto

It's possible, but why not just provide the album project with the background image you want to use, under Turtle > Design?
RonaldFoto

Posted: 30-Jul-2018 23:44   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

I have my own website with it background.
I embeddet jalum in a frame in my own website. With his background.
But I van not find the settings for it to make the background of Turtle tranperent
Laza

Posted: 31-Jul-2018 07:05   in response to: RonaldFoto in response to: RonaldFoto

Unfortunately using IFRAME for a responsive gallery beats the whole purpose: it's not going to adapt to any device with this method. On mobiles the IFRAME's are a catastrophe usability-wise. Why don't you use the album pages as is, and add the page background to the album. You can add your custom header and footer too to match with the rest of the site.

Answering your question: it's not just the gallery page that can cover the site's background, but the IFRAME element itself. Add style="background-color:transparent;" to the IFRAME.
jGromit

Posted: 31-Jul-2018 08:33   in response to: RonaldFoto in response to: RonaldFoto

You can make the background transparent by going to Turtle > Advanced > CSS and entering:
body {background: none;}
But Laza is right - jamming a Turtle album into an iframe is a pointless thing to do. It destroys the responsiveness and is a usability problem.
RonaldFoto

Posted: 31-Jul-2018 22:55   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Laza wrote:
Unfortunately using IFRAME for a responsive gallery beats the whole purpose: it's not going to adapt to any device with this method. On mobiles the IFRAME's are a catastrophe usability-wise. Why don't you use the album pages as is, and add the page background to the album. You can add your custom header and footer too to match with the rest of the site.

Answering your question: it's not just the gallery page that can cover the site's background, but the IFRAME element itself. Add style="background-color:transparent;" to the IFRAME.

The problem is then the menu that I use, and it is hard to make the same layout.
I am makeing nowe a new website with adobo muse
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums