This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 16 Apr 18, 11:28 Last Post By: Laza
AndreWolff

How to return to the jAlbum Bridge photos?
Posted: 14 Apr 18, 18:10

Click to reply to this thread Reply
If you click on a photo on a page with a jAlbum Bridge grid, like this page, where the “full-featured” Tiger skin is used, a Tiger slide page is opened. If you next view some other slides, how can you return to the jAlbum Bridge Photos? If you viewed a number of slides, it is not easy possible with the browser back button.

With the responsive PhotoSwipe skin and Slide Show 4 skin , not listed on the Responsive skins page, it is no problem, see the PhotoSwipe test page and the Slide Show 4 test page. Set check-mark 'Open first slide automatically' on the general settings page of these skins.

How should that be done with the “full-featured” Tiger & Photologger skins?

Edited by: AndreWolff on 15-Apr-2018 08:34
Laza

Re: How to return to the jAlbum Bridge photos?
Posted: 16 Apr 18, 11:28   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I might add target="_blank" to links for your pleasure, although I'm afraid think this wouldn't stop you from being so frustrated. I see using an IFRAME has the advantage of being easy to skip back multiple stages in the history, but has much more disadvantages. Read articles on using it, and why google has decided to rank lower those pages. (Note, this has nothing to do with "full-featured"-ness.)
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums