Thread Locked This thread is locked - replies are not allowed.

Permlink Replies: 19 - Pages: 2 [ Previous | 1 2 ] - Last Post: 15-Dec-2017 16:32 Last Post By: jGromit
jGromit

Re: New skin beta - Saturn
Posted: 09-Dec-2017 16:05   in response to: waltbros in response to: waltbros
That one falls into the "almost impossible" category. It's just a simple text field - nothing strange about it. Let me know if you see it again - I've never experienced that in my own testing.

Also remember that if you accidentally select the skin again while you have a project open, the settings all revert to their defaults, and the FB license defaults to blank.

BTW, for anyone who's experimenting with this skin, but doesn't want to spring for a license just yet, it's supposedly possible to shut off the "nag" popup as long as you're viewing the album locally. Use this license key, provided by the Floatbox guy (Byron):

ExfZEBCcExvo

This should not be used, of course, once you've put the album on a server somewhere.
waltbros

Posted: 09-Dec-2017 16:44   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit
Also remember that if you accidentally select the skin again while you have a project open, the settings all revert to their defaults, and the FB license defaults to blank.
I don't think I reloaded the skin with the project open because none of my other changes reverted back. Google Analytics script still there, custom colors still there etc, etc.

I must have accidentally deleted it last night before I went to bed. I probably should never mess with it while I'm that sleepy. :)
jGromit

Posted: 09-Dec-2017 16:46   in response to: waltbros in response to: waltbros
Follow my lead - I don't plunge into the really tricky coding until I've had a least a couple of double Scotches. That explains why, when I go back into a chunk of code I haven't messed with in a few months, I don't remember writing it in the first place. It's a journey of discovery every time. ;)
waltbros

Posted: 09-Dec-2017 17:13   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit
jGromit wrote:
Follow my lead - I don't plunge into the really tricky coding until I've had a least a couple of double Scotches.
Oh believe me, I understand. ;) ;)
jGromit

Posted: 15-Dec-2017 16:31   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit
I've now released this skin, so I'm shutting down this beta thread. If you encounter problems, have questions, or have feature requests, please start a new thread about it in this forum section.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums