This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 04-Feb-2018 20:30 Last Post By: AndreWolff
jGromit

My own feature request list
Posted: 21-May-2013 16:53

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Time for an update: 4-Feb-2018

Lots of items taken care of since last summer - separate theme images, lifeboat file creation divorced from uploading (so you can get them no matter how you upload), hi-res images gone, relative URL's for web locations, and the ability to save default settings per skin. The list is now shorter, and consists mostly of "nice to have" rather than "gotta have it!"

Top priority

• Nothing on my short list! I might have to take the rest of the day off.

Medium priority

Low priority

Need something, but I'm not even sure what it would look like

• Folder-specific settings (without using a customUI).
  • Move the default output directory so that it isn't a subdirectory of the image directory, to prevent inadvertent inclusion of the output in album creation. Thread: https://jalbum.net/forum/thread.jspa?threadID=35355
mjvdhoek

Re: My own feature request list
Posted: 19-Oct-2015 23:28   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

Support the 1st High Prio wish very very much!!! (and a lot of the other requests as well ;-))
AndreWolff

Re: My own feature request list
Posted: 26-Mar-2016 09:23   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

jGromit wrote:
  • Provide an easy way in the UI for a user to choose different quality and resolution settings for an individual video, different from the album-wide settings, perhaps in a new panel on the right when in image-editing mode.
Why only for videos? It is also important for panoramic pictures, see this thread and this thread

For videos it is also important that the poster image gets the size of the video frame, see this thread.

I also strongly support your point that it should be possible to specify a theme image for each folder album!
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums