Permlink Replies: 4 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 19-Jan-2004 14:05 Last Post By: davidekholm
davidekholm

Resetting user variables
Posted: 21-Dec-2003 22:51
  Click to reply to this thread Reply
Many people want the "user defined variables" to be reset when switching between skins. I'll see about how to address this for the future, just want to point out that you may use "File -> New" to reset JAlbum to the same state as if you restart the whole program. Doing "File -> New" is of course a lot faster :-)
kaya

Re: Resetting user variables
Posted: 13-Jan-2004 00:27   in response to: davidekholm in response to: davidekholm
Hm, unfortunatly not only variables are reset. All is reset (image folder, output folder ...)! Variables-only reset would be appreciated.
davidekholm

Posted: 13-Jan-2004 01:13   in response to: kaya in response to: kaya
I'll keep it in mind...
LauraS

Posted: 19-Jan-2004 13:34   in response to: davidekholm in response to: davidekholm
Perhaps the easiest solution would be a tool (under the "tools" menu) that just clears everything in the "User Defined Variables" section of the Advanced panel.

I have noidea how to do this, but if it's an option under the tools menu, then it can be done by user choice, and modified by clever users to more if they wish.
davidekholm

Posted: 19-Jan-2004 14:05   in response to: LauraS in response to: LauraS
A good idea. I have attached such a tool here.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums