User Profile for jGromit
jGromit
  Forum admins

Status Level: Forum admins (7,745)
Total Posts: 7,745
Total Questions: 187 (45 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Re: jAlbum 18.2.1 crashes when building albums on Fedora 29 Linux with Java 1.8

Bug reports, 17-Jun-2019
I am running Oracle Java 1.8.0_192-b12.... Try Java 12. https://jdk.java.net/12/
Re: maps are displayed in English

Skins » Tiger, 16-Jun-2019
Google maps, by default, are displayed in the language of your browser. I just switched my Firefox t...
Re: Open the Album settings window so that the user can a easy control it.

Feature requests, 14-Jun-2019
Could you please give an example of as skin where this is used? The FancyBox skin UI uses a JScrol...
Re: Neptune thumbnail tool tip

Skins » Other skins, 10-Jun-2019
When you're using non-fixed thumbnails, the thumbnail caption never appears below the thumbnail - it...
Re: My Skins Page & previews

jAlbum website, 10-Jun-2019
I doubt that anyone is spending a lot of time gazing lovingly at the skin previews, especially on ta...

Recent Questions:
New page > Empty page?

General discussion, 11-Mar-2019
Empty page* choice should be grayed out. It lets the user add a new page, but one that calls for "i...
Issue with hard links

General discussion, 28-Nov-2018
I see that hard links are applied to resource files in the album, as well as original images. This s...
Do you use the hi-res image option in jAlbum? Tell us about it.

General discussion, 22-Mar-2017
For quite a while, I've maintained that the so-called hi-res image option should be removed from jAl...
AMD Radeon Woes

General discussion, 22-Sep-2016
I've got a 4½-year-old PC with an AMD Radeon HD 6450 graphics card. The recent Windows 10 Anniversar...
Proposed Change to Video Handling (and some related matters)

General discussion, 23-Apr-2016
First, please forgive the length of this, but it's a complicated subject. We've kicked this around i...