User Profile for Jeff Tucker
JeffTucker
  Forum admins

Name: Jeff Tucker  
Status Level: Forum admins (8,109)
Total Posts: 8,109
Total Questions: 148 (2 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Re: How to add Data Tables and Accordions to Custom Pages

General discussion, 20 Jul 2024
Linking to such a CSS source will cause all sorts of problems.... You're not kidding. It's resetti...
Re: Help! Corrupted images when uploading under new version. :(

Uploading albums, 20 Jul 2024
This is the sign of an upload that has suffered from terrible connection problems. First, make sure ...
Re: Video Album Ballooned in Size

Bug reports, 20 Jul 2024
So, "do not re-encode" actually means, "clobber the existing processed video and replace it with the...
Re: Video Album Ballooned in Size

Bug reports, 20 Jul 2024
Odd, I thought I didn't touch any of that logic... Clearly another attack by the insidious Code Gn...
Re: Please keep comments when an image is overwritten

Feature requests, 20 Jul 2024
I agree - this has annoyed me in the past. Pro tip, however: do your image file replacement outside...

Recent Questions:
Time to bundle Lizard?

General discussion, 17 Apr 2024
Since it's no longer a beta....
Copy, save, or print QR code. Why?

General discussion, 16 Mar 2024
I guess I'm missing something. When you use the phone previewer, it makes the album available on a v...
Multi-maker project sort sequence

General discussion, 19 Sep 2022
This one escapes me. Sorting the projects by name produces a sequence that I find quite mystifying! ...
List of all command line options

General discussion, 8 Jun 2022
How can we get a list of all the command line options? These commands used to work, but no longer do...
Microsoft Defender reacting to jAlbum 28.0.1

General discussion, 5 May 2022
When I launch jAlbum 28.0.1, I'm getting a warning from Microsoft Defender about a "threat" that it ...