User Profile for Jeff Tucker
JeffTucker
  Forum admins

Name: Jeff Tucker  
Status Level: Forum admins (7,938)
Total Posts: 7,938
Total Questions: 98 (7 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Re: Download image per image possible?

Skins » Tiger, 19 Oct 2021
@RobM: I have indeed switch on the button "download" in the lightbox section but I don't see it in ...
Re: Barre de navigation

Skins » Other skins, 18 Oct 2021
The file that contains the navigation icons, res/controls.png, is not present on the server. Make a...
Re: Support the DEL key in the single image view

Feature requests, 18 Oct 2021
That might be very annoying. Many of us use the single image view to enter things like comments, so ...
Re: Gallery too large

Uploading albums, 18 Oct 2021
When adding files*, choose Copy. Now create a project in your My Albums directory, and select the ...
Re: Gallery too large

Uploading albums, 18 Oct 2021
This has been very troublesome after losing all my settings I'd been using for a year or two. Your...

Recent Questions:
MP4 GPS

General discussion, 19 Nov 2020
The release notes for jAlbum 23 indicate that MP4 GPS is now supported, but it still seems to need s...
Video creation time

General discussion, 23 Jan 2020
David and I have spent a lot of time tinkering with the creation time on MP4's, and going back and f...
AMD Radeon Woes

General discussion, 22 Sep 2016
I've got a 4½-year-old PC with an AMD Radeon HD 6450 graphics card. The recent Windows 10 Anniversar...
Fatal error with empty folder

Bug reports, 18 Aug 2021
This popped up with the latest beta core for v.25b2. If a project contains an empty folder, the albu...
Changing comment doesn't register as a subdirectory update

Bug reports, 13 Aug 2021
Thumbnail labels*, add both Titles and Comments, and choose Show all. Open the folder and add a com...