User Profile for jGromit
jGromit
  Forum admins

Status Level: Forum admins (8,002)
Total Posts: 8,002
Total Questions: 189 (46 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Re: Template question

Skins » Photoblogger, 24-Mar-2019
Let's not send this user into the raw project files, eh? No one should ever have to do that. To mak...
Re: This time I have two questions

Navigation type*, choose Up one level button, and place it Left Top. Cleaner result, with a consist...

Left Top* :-) Personally, I'd go with Left Top, and skip the breadcrumb navigation. Breadcrumbs ar...

Title placement*, you've chosen Left Middle. In this case, "middle" means that will center the titl...
Re: Template question

Slider*, and then choose either File, Save as Default or File, Save as Skin Default, then any new a...

Recent Questions:
New page > Empty page?

General discussion, 11-Mar-2019
Empty page* choice should be grayed out. It lets the user add a new page, but one that calls for "i...
Issue with hard links

General discussion, 28-Nov-2018
I see that hard links are applied to resource files in the album, as well as original images. This s...
Do you use the hi-res image option in jAlbum? Tell us about it.

General discussion, 22-Mar-2017
For quite a while, I've maintained that the so-called hi-res image option should be removed from jAl...
AMD Radeon Woes

General discussion, 22-Sep-2016
I've got a 4½-year-old PC with an AMD Radeon HD 6450 graphics card. The recent Windows 10 Anniversar...
Proposed Change to Video Handling (and some related matters)

General discussion, 23-Apr-2016
First, please forgive the length of this, but it's a complicated subject. We've kicked this around i...