This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 0. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 6 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 19 Oct 21, 17:50 Last Post By: elbondadoso
elbondadoso

Download image per image possible?
Posted: 19 Oct 21, 09:55

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I am using the tiger skin. I have uploaded in an album 146 images in full format. I have enabled the possibillity to download the album completely; but is there a possibillity that people can download one image at the time (with a button?)? I know that there is a possibility with right clicking.
RobM

Re: Download image per image possible?
Posted: 19 Oct 21, 10:32   in response to: elbondadoso in response to: elbondadoso
Helpful
elbondadoso

Posted: 19 Oct 21, 16:12   in response to: RobM in response to: RobM

@RobM: I have indeed switch on the button "download" in the lightbox section but I don't see it in the album. See screenshot.
RobM

Posted: 19 Oct 21, 16:57   in response to: elbondadoso in response to: elbondadoso

Can you provide a link to the web page?
JeffTucker

Posted: 19 Oct 21, 17:15   in response to: elbondadoso in response to: elbondadoso
Helpful
elbondadoso wrote:
@RobM: I have indeed switch on the button "download" in the lightbox section but I don't see it in the album.

Make sure you check both Download and Enable on scaled images. If you don't check that second box, the download button will appear only if the original is included in the album, like by choosing Link to originals via scaled images.
elbondadoso

Posted: 19 Oct 21, 17:50   in response to: RobM in response to: RobM

The link to the album: https://jalbum.net/nl/browse/user/album/2025979
As suggested by JeffTucker I enabled the checkbox "geschaalde afbeeldingen" "scaled images" in English I suppose, and now it works; the button is shown.
I thought that it wasn't necessary to check that box because in the section "pages" I checked the box "koppel naar originelen" "link to originals".

Problem solved I think, thanks for helping me out
elbondadoso

Posted: 19 Oct 21, 17:50   in response to: JeffTucker in response to: JeffTucker

The link to the album: https://jalbum.net/nl/browse/user/album/2025979
As suggested by you I enabled the checkbox "geschaalde afbeeldingen" "scaled images" in English I suppose, and now it works; the button is shown.
I thought that it wasn't necessary to check that box because in the section "pages" I checked the box "koppel naar originelen" "link to originals".

Problem solved I think, thanks for helping me out
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums