This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 30 May 21, 16:07 Last Post By: JeffTucker
hspagnolo

Bug since 3.16.0 or side effect?
Posted: 30 May 21, 14:10

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Attachment img3.png (48.5 KB)
Attachment img2.png (1.2 MB)
Attachment img1.jpg (56.6 KB)
Hi Laza,

Before v 3.16.0, the aspect ratio of the folder images was as expected for me, see my site here:
http://www.yetanotherhomepage.com/photo/noirblanc/index.html.
The settings for this were as "img1.jpg" see attached. FYI the images and pages on my site have not been changed after 3.16.0 and are under 3.15.1.

Since 3.16.0 if I apply any change, the result is as on "img2.jpg"???

If I change the settings for folder as on "img3.jpg" then the generation of the folder images is OK. But even if I save the project, it always comes back as on "img1.jpg" and in consequences any modification change again the folder images size???

Could you please help?

Thanks and regards
Henri
Laza

Re: Bug since 3.16.0 or side effect?
Posted: 30 May 21, 15:46   in response to: hspagnolo in response to: hspagnolo

I see. This is an old jAlbum bug that can't restore a combo box that has a Float value. (In the background the box contains values like 0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.25 etc.) However, I haven't yet noticed it affects this box too. Thanks for reporting, we will try to find some solution.
hspagnolo

Posted: 30 May 21, 16:07   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Thanks Laza, as usual :-)
JeffTucker

Posted: 30 May 21, 16:07   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Instead of fighting with it, I'd just store the JComboBox entries as String. Do a split(":") on it, Float.parseFloat() the two resulting values, and divide. No need for any fancy error checking, since the user can't enter his own values in the combo box.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums