This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 1. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 4 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 12-Jan-2021 14:58 Last Post By: JeffTucker
mattwill

Re-Make Album
Posted: 12-Jan-2021 14:49

Click to reply to this thread Reply
How do I force Tiger to Make Album from scratch?

I tried MAKE ALL, MAKE ALBUM and MAKE CHANGES. None worked. All they are doing is the changes.

I have lots of subfolders and when I go to a sub folder the main menu is not updated. Thus, a complete rebuild is in order.

I am sure it is a simple setting I am missing. Thanks.
JeffTucker

Re: Re-Make Album
Posted: 12-Jan-2021 14:54   in response to: mattwill in response to: mattwill
Helpful
Just delete the output. Open the project. Then, on the left, hover on the little down-arrow to the right of the project name, and choose Delete... Delete local album. Then a Make Album will create the album from scratch.

But a simple Make Album should work, even without deleting anything. Just make sure you're not telling jAlbum to process only updated subdirectories, under Album > Settings > Advanced > General. Especially with these JSON-driven albums, that's a terrible option - it needs to process all of the subdirectories.
mattwill

Posted: 12-Jan-2021 14:56   in response to: JeffTucker in response to: JeffTucker

Will that not delete all the content as well?
mattwill

Posted: 12-Jan-2021 14:57   in response to: mattwill in response to: mattwill

GOT IT! I had the "Only subdirectory" box checked.

Thanks!
JeffTucker

Posted: 12-Jan-2021 14:58   in response to: mattwill in response to: mattwill

Only Delete entire project would delete the content. The "local album" is the output, the finished product. The input is untouched if you're just deleting the output.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums