* Produces a single-page album, with the objects in each of the project folders shown in a separate section on that page.
* Designed for an album that shows, for example, images from Day 1 of the trip, Day 2 of the trip, and so on, each in its own group, but all on one index page.
* Also useful for an "album of albums" in which albums may be grouped: for example, links to travel albums in one section, links to family albums in another.
* Choice of theme image style - fixed height banner, parallax, full page, or none.
* Thumbnails can be shown in a fully justified layout or as fixed shape images.
* JPG's, PNG's, GIF's, MP4's, web locations, and audio clips.
* Google fonts, WOFF files, and an information page.
- Jan 14, 2020
- Last updated
- Feb 4, 2023
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
55.0.0 Feb 4, 2023 (current)
* Option to use a repeated texture image file as the theme image. (Please read the user's manual entry about this option.)