* Produces a single-page album, with the objects in each of the project folders shown in a separate section on that page.
* Designed for an album that shows, for example, images from Day 1 of the trip, Day 2 of the trip, and so on, each in its own group, but all on one index page.
* Also useful for an "album of albums" in which albums may be grouped: for example, links to travel albums in one section, links to family albums in another.
* Choice of theme image style - fixed height banner, parallax, full page, or none.
* Thumbnails can be shown in a fully justified layout or as fixed shape images.
* JPG's, PNG's, GIF's, MP4's, web locations, and audio clips.
* Google fonts, WOFF files, and an information page.
- Jan 14, 2020
- Last updated
- May 20, 2023
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
60.0.0 May 20, 2023 (current)
* Option to specify the bottom padding on the title bar when the parallax or full page theme image is chosen. The less padding there is, the lower the title bar appears on the theme image.
* Some CSS adjustments to the title bar.