* Produces a single-page album, with the objects in each of the project folders shown in a separate section on that page.
* Designed for an album that shows, for example, images from Day 1 of the trip, Day 2 of the trip, and so on, each in its own group, but all on one index page.
* Also useful for an "album of albums" in which albums may be grouped: for example, links to travel albums in one section, links to family albums in another.
* Choice of theme image style - fixed height banner, parallax, full page, or none.
* Thumbnails can be shown in a fully justified layout or as fixed shape images.
* JPG's, PNG's, GIF's, MP4's, web locations, and audio clips.
* Google fonts, WOFF files, and an information page.
- Jan 14, 2020
- Last updated
- Dec 5, 2023
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
69.0.0 Dec 5, 2023 (current)
* The skin now uses a newly-introduced jAlbum core method to exclude unsupported objects. This is much more efficient than having the skin take care of the problem itself.
* The skin now uses a newly-introduced jAlbum feature to force the use of original GIF's for the slide images (so they don't lose their animation). This is much more efficient than having the skin take care of it.
* Some internal code improvements.