22.0.0 Feb 21, 2021 (current)
* A small adjustment to the color of off-image navigation arrows.
* Option to choose "Link to originals via scaled images" re-enabled. If this setting is chosen, the album won't contain any links to the originals, but the originals will be included in the output, and will be uploaded to your server. This might be useful as an easy way to back up your originals.
* Google font calls updated to latest API.
* Several tweaks to help load pages that use Google fonts more quickly.
* Forced preloading of Google fonts if they are used in slide captions, to avoid a rendering problem.
More skins made by Jeff Tucker
* The skin produces a single-page album, with the objects in each of the project folders shown in a separate section on that one page, rather than each folder being shown on its own page.
* Designed for an album that shows, for example, images from Day 1 of the trip, Day 2 of the trip, and so on, each in its own group, but all on one index page.
* Also useful for an "album of albums" in which web locations may be grouped: for example, links to travel albums in one section, links to family albums in another.
* The project must consist of two or more folders, with no images at the top level (other than one to use as the theme image). Subfolders may not be included.
* Choice of parallax or fixed-height theme images, or no theme image.
* Produces fully responsive albums with swipe support.
* Option to use fixed-shape thumbnails or fully-justified, non-fixed-shape thumbnails.
* Supports JPG's, PNG's, GIF's (including animated GIF's), and MP4's. The display of each of these objects is fully responsive.
* Fullscreen option.
* Support is provided for Google fonts and WOFF files.
* Allows the user to insert custom CSS and index page text from within the user interface.
* Produces valid HTML5/CSS3: supports all current browsers.
- Jan 14, 2020
- Last updated
- Feb 21, 2021
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.