You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* The skin produces a single-page album, with the objects in each of the project folders shown in a separate section on that one page, rather than each folder being shown on its own page.
* Designed for an album that shows, for example, images from Day 1 of the trip, Day 2 of the trip, and so on, each in its own group, but all on one index page.
* Also useful for an "album of albums" in which web locations may be grouped: for example, links to travel albums in one section, links to family albums in another.
* The project must consist of two or more folders, with no images at the top level (other than one to use as the theme image). Subfolders may not be included.
* Choice of parallax or fixed-height theme images, or no theme image.
* Produces fully responsive albums with swipe support.
* Option to use fixed-shape thumbnails or fully-justified, non-fixed-shape thumbnails.
* Supports JPG's, PNG's, GIF's (including animated GIF's), and MP4's. The display of each of these objects is fully responsive.
* Support is provided for Google fonts and WOFF files.
* Allows the user to insert custom CSS and index page text from within the user interface.
* Produces valid HTML5/CSS3: supports all current browsers.
- Jan 14, 2020
- Last updated
- May 11, 2020
- Venus forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
10.0.0 May 11, 2020 (current)
* Option to use two different Google fonts in an album.