This skin presents your pictures in an animated 3d plane. It uses the flash software at http://www.airtightinteractive.com/projects/tiltviewer.
- Integrates Airtight Interactive's TiltViewer into Jalbum.
- Comments supports HTML formatting, so that you can change font, color, size, etc.
- Optionally supports a directory tree.
- Optionally supports parent linking.
- Optionally supports a showURL link
- Optionally supports help menu.
- All text have been localized.
- experimental: add iTunes and Media Server support (see NOTES.media_server for more info)
- Widget support in IE7 does not work yet. The Jalbum developers are looking to fix this before the official 8.1 release.
- Do NOT use progressive mode under the Album Settings Images panel. While the skin will work in Firefox, IE7 will not display your images if you use progressive mode.
- It does not support video
* Click images to zoom-in, click again to zoom-out.
* Click the background to zoom-out.
* Click the 'reload' button (below the image grid) to load a new
set of images.
* Click the 'flip' button (bottom-right of a zoomed-in image) to
see image details.
* Cursor keys to navigate between images.
* Space-bar to zoom in/out.
* 'F' key to flip an image (when zoomed in).
* Go Fullscreen. Opens TiltViewer in fullscreen
mode. Right-click and select 'Exit Fullscreen' to revert to
regular mode. Note keyboard navigation does not work in
- Mar 22, 2008
- Last updated
- Jan 26, 2012