- Laca Molnar
You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
Tiger skin is the successor of the popular Turtle skin, featuring responsive layout and inherited numerous features from Photoblogger skin too.
IMPORTANT! Please read this:
Testing the Local album (Preview) does not work in some browsers with the default settings. This is because Tiger is based on a database (JSON format) to which the access from local HTML files is limited, due to security reasons. jAlbum's built-in browser works, however. If you want to test in Chrome please read this sticky:
Switching from Turtle:
Please note, as Tiger is based on a different language than Turtle, the function calls has changed too. Custom pages therefore might carry old code from Turtle skin, which causes errors.
Install the tool from here: https://jalbum.net/forum/thread.jspa?threadID=52475 to fix the old HTT files - if you had one - after importing a Turtle album into Tiger!
- Jun 23, 2017
- Last updated
- Oct 19, 2018
- Tiger forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
2.4.0 Oct 19, 2018 (current)
- Option to display feedback only on pages with images (by default on)
- The float buttons changes to "Add to cart" / "Add comment" when at least one thumb is selected
- Float button shows the number of selected thumbnails (also nicer number styling)
- Shopping cart (and feedback) floating button always on, not only after adding an item
- Float button position when only shopping cart is present