45.0.0 Oct 19, 2020 (current)
* Syntax highlighting in the "Info Page" body text and "Code" fields, to help prevent HTML and CSS errors.
* A Floatbox update.
* More efficient handling of GIF's that are included in the project.
* Updated help links from settings panels.
* Removed the now-unneeded base.css file.
* Minor code cleanup and bug fixes.
* User interface compiled to Java 14.
More skins made by Jeff Tucker
* Saturn is a skin that produces clean, simple web pages that are responsive to the size of the viewport, and that support swipes on touch-capable devices.
* Customization options include control over page layout (caption positioning, thumbnail spacing, and so on), borders, caption content, font attributes, and colors.
* Albums may include images (including animated GIF's), self-hosted videos, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, and PDF files.
* Support for Google fonts and WOFF files.
* Support for Google maps, if images are geotagged.
* Extensive support for metadata display.
* Albums may include an information page that includes descriptive text, a small image, and an email contact link.
* Navigation tooltip texts may be specified in any language.
* Allows the user to insert a favicon link, a copyright notice, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* The skin produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
- Dec 15, 2017
- Last updated
- Oct 19, 2020
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.