You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* Saturn is a skin that produces clean, simple web pages that are responsive to the size of the viewport, and that support swipes on touch-capable devices.
* Customization options include control over page layout (caption positioning, thumbnail spacing, and so on), borders, caption content, font attributes, and colors.
* Albums may include images (including animated GIF's), self-hosted videos, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, and PDF files.
* Support for Google fonts and WOFF files.
* Support for Google maps, if images are geotagged.
* Extensive support for metadata display.
* Albums may include an information page that includes descriptive text, a small image, and an email contact link.
* Navigation tooltip texts may be specified in any language.
* Allows the user to insert a favicon link, a copyright notice, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* The skin produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
- Dec 15, 2017
- Last updated
- Nov 14, 2019
- Saturn forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
27.0.0 Nov 14, 2019 (current)
* Option to loop slides. If selected, hitting "next" on the last slide returns to the first slide, and vice-versa.
* Option not to display a close "X" icon on the slides. Clicking off-image is then the only way to close the lightbox.
* Color gradients on the page body restored on mobile devices. This was removed in version 25 because of problems with Chrome for Android. Chrome 80 fixes the bug.
* Meta "robots" choices on the "Misc" tab clarified to remove ambiguity.
* Some changes to the settings tab layouts.