You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* Saturn is a skin that produces clean, simple web pages that are responsive to the size of the viewport, and that support swipes on touch-capable devices.
* Customization options include control over page layout (caption positioning, thumbnail spacing, and so on), borders, caption content, font attributes, and colors.
* Albums may include images (including animated GIF's), self-hosted videos, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, and PDF files.
* Support for Google fonts and WOFF files.
* Support for Google maps, if images are geotagged.
* Extensive support for metadata display.
* Albums may include an information page that includes descriptive text, a small image, and an email contact link.
* Navigation tooltip texts may be specified in any language.
* Allows the user to insert a favicon link, a copyright notice, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* The skin produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
* Saturn is based on the Floatbox script, which must be licensed. See https://floatboxjs.com/register
- Dec 15, 2017
- Last updated
- Jun 12, 2018
- Saturn forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.You have to pay a fee to a 3rd party to get rid of the nag screen. Read more on the skin's home page.
7.0.0 Jun 12, 2018 (current)
* Handling of separate folder thumbnails changed to avoid a collision with jAlbum core processing when "Process only updated subdirectories" is chosen.
* On-image navigation improved, to eliminate the "dead zone" in the center.