You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* Saturn is a skin that produces clean, simple web pages that are responsive to the size of the viewport, and that support swipes on touch-capable devices.
* Customization options include control over page layout (caption positioning, thumbnail spacing, and so on), borders, caption content, font attributes, and colors.
* Albums may include images (including animated GIF's), self-hosted videos, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, and PDF files.
* Support for Google fonts and WOFF files.
* Support for Google maps, if images are geotagged.
* Extensive support for metadata display.
* Albums may include an information page that includes descriptive text, a small image, and an email contact link.
* Navigation tooltip texts may be specified in any language.
* Allows the user to insert a favicon link, a copyright notice, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* The skin produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
- Dec 15, 2017
- Last updated
- Jan 8, 2018
- Saturn forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.You have to pay a fee to the skin author to get rid of the nag screen. Read more on the skin's home page.
2.0.0 Jan 8, 2018 (current)
* New style added - "Midnight."
* Option, when choosing on-image navigation, to display or hide the on-image arrows. When displaying images, the arrows appear and disappear on mouseover and mouseout, but when displaying videos, the arrows always show. This option allows you to turn them off at all times.
* Option for bottom navigation on the index page removed.
* Some changes in default settings for thumbnail positioning and size.
* A change in the handling of background image files, to accommodate a change in the way jAlbum and Java handle file copying operations. There are some situations in which making an album with jAlbum 15 will have deleted some of the needed files from hidden storage in the album project. If you get a "file missing" warning, it will be necessary to remove and re-add that file in the settings.