This skin displays your pictures as an array of postcards. It uses the flash software at http://www.airtightinteractive.com/projects/postcardviewer.
- Integrates Airtight Interactive's PostcardViewer into JAlbum.
- Optionally supports a directory tree.
- Optionally supports parent linking.
- Optionally supports help menu.
- Optionally supports comments.
- Optionally supports a background image.
- WARNING: mouse clicks and/or key commands don't work in some browsers!
- All text have been localized and stored in the "texts" directory.
- experimental: add iTunes and Media Server support (see NOTES.media_server for more info)
- Do NOT use progressive mode under the Album Settings Images panel. While it will work in Firefox, IE7 will not display your images if you use progressive mode.
- It does not support video
- All photos are displayed in random order. If you want a predefined sort order, you will need to pay for a license at Airtight Interactive.
- Sep 22, 2007
- Last updated
- Jan 26, 2012