1.5.2 Nov 14, 2008 (current)
German only: There is now an online documentation of jalbum and the postcard skin. See http://kfrict.educanet2.ch/jalbum/
Skin originally developed by Jeremy Wilker for iView Media Pro (vs. 1.5). Adapted for Jalbum by Andreas Häne.
I wrote this skin because I was looking for an alternative to iView Media Pro. Now I use GraphicConverter (Mac only; for Windows use IrfanView instead) to write IPTC data to each photo and Jalbum to create the web gallery.
• Available in English and in German. Fully localizable.
• Possibility to add the following to the index page:
- a link to go back to your home directory.
- an additional text/a link.
• Possibility to add the following to every slide page:
- comments (IPTC caption, JPEG comment, external text file)
- a link to go back to the parent directory.
- author/photographer (IPTC By-line)
- date (EXIF date/file modifikation date/current date)
• Slide page preloads next image.
• Clickable images for easy navigation.
• Original images open in a new pop-up window.
• Possibility to make good-looking albums of albums (collections of albums).
• Partially CSS-based.
• Including six different styles.
New styles and localizations are most welcome.
Multi-language albumsFreewareSupports folders
- Oct 4, 2008
- Last updated
- Nov 14, 2008