You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* Features parallax theme images.
* Produces fully responsive albums with swipe support.
* Option to use fixed-shape thumbnails or fully-justified, non-fixed-shape thumbnails.
* Option to display folder thumbnails in a separate section, with larger thumbnails and in an aspect ratio different from that applied to the regular thumbnails.
* Supports JPG's, PNG's, GIF's (including animated GIF's), MP4's, YouTube videos, and Vimeo videos. The display of each of these objects is fully responsive. Web locations produce thumbnails that link directly to their target locations or files. These are not part of the album's slide show.
* Support is provided for Google fonts and WOFF files, and for a separate information page.
* Allows the user to insert custom CSS and HTML from within the user interface.
* Produces valid HTML5/CSS3: supports all current browsers.
- Nov 20, 2018
- Last updated
- Jan 18, 2020
- Pluto forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
19.0.0 Jan 18, 2020 (current)
* If the skin is used to create an "album of albums," it doesn't generate or load unneeded image-handling scripts and icons.
* Improved handling of links in user-provided titles, comments, etc.
* A fix for a harmless internal version number check error.
* Extensive code cleanup for more efficient album creation and easier maintenance.