You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
This is not really a skin - it does not produce any album pages. It is more in the nature of a utility program.
* The skin yields only slide images, thumbnails, and/or copies of the original images, with the folder structure determined by the project. No other files are created.
* The choices made under Album > Settings > Pages are ignored. The skin's actions are controlled by the checkboxes under Album > Settings > NoPages > Output Images.
* If "Make slide images" is checked, images are processed (scaling and filters), and output to the "slides" directory of the output directory.
* If "Make thumbnails" is checked, thumbnails are output to the "thumbs" directory of the output directory.
* If "Copy originals" is checked, the original images are copied from their source locations to the output directory.
* Any combination of boxes may be chosen.
* If no boxes are checked, an output directory is created that contains only the skeletal folder structure of the project.
* Watermarks can be applied to the generated thumbnail images (the jAlbum core program provides for watermarks for the slide images).
- Dec 21, 2010
- Last updated
- Feb 25, 2019
Commercial use is allowed.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
7.0.0 Feb 25, 2019 (current)
* Option to generate thumbnails with a constrained aspect ratio (width divided by height), with the ability to specify the minimum and maximum values. This can be used to generate thumbnails for panoramic images and exceptionally tall, skinny images with less extreme aspect ratios than the originals, while still allowing more normal images to produce thumbnails in their original aspect ratios.
* Option to write file metadata to the xmp metadata fields.