You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* Produces fully responsive albums.
* Uses the Floatbox script to display album objects.
* Uses the Justified Gallery script to create a thumbnail table.
* Supports JPG's, PNG's, GIF's (including animated GIF's), MP4's, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, and PDF's. The display of each of these objects is fully responsive. Other objects, including web locations, produce thumbnails that link directly to their target locations or files. These are not part of the album's slide show.
* Support is provided for metadata and map displays, for Google fonts and WOFF files, and for a separate information page.
* Produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
- Apr 19, 2018
- Last updated
- Jun 11, 2019
- Neptune forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
17.0.0 Jun 11, 2019 (current)
* Improved layout of metadata display, with an option to tab-align the field contents.
* Non-validating "controlsList" attribute removed from media players. Changes in Chrome make it unnecessary.
* To improve page rendering speed on slow connections, a font display attribute has been added to calls to Google Fonts.
* Minor bug fixes.