You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* Produces fully responsive albums.
* Uses the Floatbox script to display album objects.
* Uses the Justified Gallery script to create a thumbnail table.
* Supports JPG's, PNG's, GIF's (including animated GIF's), MP4's, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, and PDF's. The display of each of these objects is fully responsive. Other objects, including web locations, produce thumbnails that link directly to their target locations or files. These are not part of the album's slide show.
* Support is provided for metadata and map displays, for Google fonts and WOFF files, and for a separate information page.
* Produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
- Apr 19, 2018
- Last updated
- Feb 15, 2020
- Neptune forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
29.0.0 Feb 15, 2020 (current)
* Corrected handling of image display limits when choosing "Link to originals" or "Use original," both with and without specifying "HiDPI images." The skin can be used with jAlbum 17 or better, but for making albums with original images coupled with "HiDPI images," jAlbum 19.3.2 or better is required.
* Corrected handling of video, YouTube, Vimeo, and PDF display limits when choosing "Link to originals" or "Use original."
* A workaround for a longstanding jAlbum bug when a PDF is included in the project with a corresponding THM file, and "Link to originals" is chosen. The poster image, used for zooming from the thumbnail, was missing.
* Adjustments to the map display layout when choosing "Link to originals."
* Fix for an obscure bug with representing images for PDF files with spaces in their names.