* Fully responsive albums, using a modal window (a lightbox) to display slide images.
* Choice of theme image style - fixed height banner, parallax, full page, or none.
* Thumbnails can be shown in a fully justified layout or as fixed shape images.
* JPG's, PNG's, GIF's, MP4's, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, PDF's, web locations, and audio clips.
* Background music, metadata, maps, Google fonts, WOFF files, and an information page.
Responsive layoutBackground musicPlays video filesSupports foldersTheme image supportPlays audio filesDisplays EXIF/IPTC dataTouch interface supportTransition effect(s)Displays mapHas slideshowFreeware
- Apr 19, 2018
- Last updated
- May 27, 2023
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
95.0.0 May 27, 2023 (current)
* If you want to display non-EXIF metadata, the custom metadata fields now accept "or" entries for the tag, using a pipe separator. If you enter, for example, "Iptc.Creator | Iptc.By-line," it will return the first one it finds in the image's metadata.
* More concise metadata extraction coding.