You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* Produces fully responsive albums.
* Uses the Floatbox script to display album objects.
* Uses the Justified Gallery script to create a thumbnail table.
* Supports JPG's, PNG's, GIF's (including animated GIF's), MP4's, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, and PDF's. The display of each of these objects is fully responsive. Other objects, including web locations, produce thumbnails that link directly to their target locations or files. These are not part of the album's slide show.
* Support is provided for metadata and map displays, for Google fonts and WOFF files, and for a separate information page.
* Produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
- Apr 19, 2018
- Last updated
- Sep 20, 2018
- Neptune forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
7.0.0 Sep 20, 2018 (current)
* Additional control over title, description, and info page colors when using the Custom style. If you have an existing project that used the Custom style, the skin will make an educated guess about the correct choices for the colors that may now be specified, but you should inspect the colors on the Custom tab when re-opening that project.
* Color settings for text and icons that overlay a theme image moved to the Custom tab. The preset styles default to white text and almost-white icons. If you have an existing project that used one of the preset styles, but on which you had changed the theme image text or icon colors, you will need to switch to the Custom style to make those changes.
* Font settings for text that overlays a theme image moved to the Fonts tab.
* Method for choosing not to display the album title and/or description overlays on theme images changed (because of a bug, it wasn't working properly anyway). If you want to eliminate either of these, set the font size for them to zero.
* Support for jAlbum chained directories removed. Because of the nature of the underlying Floatbox script, this option produced poor navigation, but with no attendant benefits.
* Some unneeded code and resource files removed.
* Changes to keyboard navigation on the index pages.
* CSS changes to the non-banner style title bar to eliminate unnecessary vertical scroll bars.
* CSS changes to the info page to improve the layout when the text is not extensive.
* Info page scripts moved from inline to minified file.