You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* Produces fully responsive albums.
* Uses the Floatbox script to display album objects.
* Uses the Justified Gallery script to create a thumbnail table.
* Supports JPG's, PNG's, GIF's (including animated GIF's), MP4's, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, and PDF's. The display of each of these objects is fully responsive. Other objects, including web locations, produce thumbnails that link directly to their target locations or files. These are not part of the album's slide show.
* Support is provided for metadata and map displays, for Google fonts and WOFF files, and for a separate information page.
* Produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
- Apr 19, 2018
- Last updated
- Nov 14, 2019
- Neptune forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
24.0.0 Nov 14, 2019 (current)
* Option to loop slides. If selected, hitting "next" on the last slide returns to the first slide, and vice-versa.
* Option not to display a close "X" icon on the slides. Clicking off-image is then the only way to close the lightbox.
* Color gradients on the page body restored on mobile devices. This was removed in version 22 because of problems with Chrome for Android. Chrome 80 fixes the bug.
* Meta "robots" choices on the "Misc" tab clarified to remove ambiguity.
* Some changes to the settings tab layouts.