You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* Produces fully responsive albums.
* Uses the Floatbox script to display album objects.
* Uses the Justified Gallery script to create a thumbnail table.
* Supports JPG's, PNG's, GIF's (including animated GIF's), MP4's, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, and PDF's. The display of each of these objects is fully responsive. Other objects, including web locations, produce thumbnails that link directly to their target locations or files. These are not part of the album's slide show.
* Support is provided for metadata and map displays, for Google fonts and WOFF files, and for a separate information page.
* Produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
- Apr 19, 2018
- Last updated
- May 26, 2020
- Neptune forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
36.0.0 May 26, 2020 (current)
* Revised options for a timed slideshow, including a choice of what to do when all of the slides have been viewed.
* Extensively revised handling of navigation icons on small displays.
* Navigation icon size limits revised.
* "Top of page" icon now included on info page.
* Option to enter folder-specific top and bottom info text (text that appears above or below the thumbnails), overriding the album-level info text content. See the user's manual section on "Image & Folder Settings." Support for external topinfo.txt and bottominfo.txt files removed.
* More consistent use of CSS classes and id's.
* Update Justified Gallery.
* Updated jQuery.
* Corrected warning message window location.