56.0.0 Jun 11, 2021 (current)
* Option to limit the spread of the navigation icons to slightly beyond the edges of the thumbnail table, even when the theme image extends to the edges of the viewport.
* Automatic removal of output theme images that aren't needed because of settings changes.
* Fixes for bugs in the "top of page" icon and in the routine for retaining scroll position when using a parallax theme image.
* Minor code cleanup.
More skins made by Jeff Tucker
* Produces fully responsive albums, using a modal window (a lightbox) to display slide images.
* Choice of theme images styles - fixed height banner, fixed width, parallax, full page, or none.
* Thumbnails can be shown in a fully justified layout, without cropping, or as fixed shape images.
* Supports JPG's, PNG's, GIF's (including animated GIF's), MP4's, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, and PDF's. The display of each of these objects is fully responsive. Web locations produce thumbnails that link directly to their target locations. These are not part of the album's slide show.
* Fullscreen and background music options.
* Support is provided for metadata and map displays, for Google fonts and WOFF files, and for a separate information page.
* Produces valid HTML5/CSS3, and is supported in all current browsers.
- Apr 19, 2018
- Last updated
- Jun 11, 2021
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.