You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* Produces fully responsive albums.
* Uses the Floatbox script to display album objects.
* Uses the Justified Gallery script to create a thumbnail table.
* Supports JPG's, PNG's, GIF's (including animated GIF's), MP4's, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, and PDF's. The display of each of these objects is fully responsive. Other objects, including web locations, produce thumbnails that link directly to their target locations or files. These are not part of the album's slide show.
* Support is provided for metadata and map displays, for Google fonts and WOFF files, and for a separate information page.
* Produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
- Apr 19, 2018
- Last updated
- Jan 1, 2019
- Neptune forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
11.0.0 Jan 1, 2019 (current)
* Revised navigation options and icons. If a URL and text are entered under "Album > Settings > Pages > Link to homepage," a "site home" icon is shown on each page of the album. If "Link to album home" is selected under "Neptune > Layout > Index Page > General," an "album home" icon is shown on each page of the album below the top level, which takes the visitor to the top level of album. As before, an "up" icon is shown on each page of the album below the top level, which takes the visitor to the level immediately above the current level.
* Improved positioning of titles and navigation icons on small displays, including a fix for one bug that would sometimes make a navigation icon inaccessible.
* A fix for a bug with the "top of page" action in Safari.