* Fully responsive albums, using a modal window (a lightbox) to display slide images.
* Choice of theme image style - fixed height banner, parallax, full page, or none.
* Thumbnails can be shown in a fully justified layout or as fixed shape images.
* JPG's, PNG's, GIF's, MP4's, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, PDF's, web locations, and audio clips.
* Background music, metadata, maps, Google fonts, WOFF files, and an information page.
- Apr 19, 2018
- Last updated
- Oct 5, 2022
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
81.0.0 Oct 5, 2022 (current)
* Google fonts are now copied to the album, so there are no calls to Google from the album page. The pages load faster, and it avoids GDPR problems.
* Improved thumbnail layout on phones.
* More robust handling of unusual file names for user-added title bar logo, info page, and slide background images.
* More efficient caching of user-added files (i.e., those that are not album objects).
* Code cleanup.
* Updated version of jQuery.
* Converted from BeanShell to Groovy scripting.
* Fix for a bug that caused image metadata to be displayed on a Youtube slide page.