You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* Produces fully responsive albums.
* Uses the Floatbox script to display album objects.
* Uses the Justified Gallery script to create a thumbnail table.
* Supports JPG's, PNG's, GIF's (including animated GIF's), MP4's, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, and PDF's. The display of each of these objects is fully responsive. Other objects, including web locations, produce thumbnails that link directly to their target locations or files. These are not part of the album's slide show.
* Support is provided for metadata and map displays, for Google fonts and WOFF files, and for a separate information page.
* Produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
- Apr 19, 2018
- Last updated
- Sep 17, 2019
- Neptune forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
22.0.0 Sep 17, 2019 (current)
* Revised CSS for slide image display.
* Improved handling of title bar logo images.
* Gray and Tan styles added.
* Option to autoplay background music removed. All browsers now block this.
* Color gradients on the page body misbehave badly in some mobile browsers, including Chrome, so the skin now removes the gradient on small displays.
* Simplified handling of body background images. Support for full-page background images (as opposed to small, repeated texture images) removed from settings, though still possible with custom CSS.
* Spell-checking added to selected input fields (requires jAlbum 18.5 or better).
* Minor Floatbox configuration fixes.
* Some default settings changes.