You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* Produces fully responsive albums.
* Uses the Floatbox script, which must be licensed, to display album objects.
* Uses the Justified Gallery script to create a thumbnail table.
* Supports JPG's, PNG's, GIF's (including animated GIF's), MP4's, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, and PDF's. The display of each of these objects is fully responsive. Other objects, including web locations, produce thumbnails that link directly to their target locations or files. These are not part of the album's slide show.
* Support is provided for metadata and map displays, for Google fonts and WOFF files, and for a separate information page.
* Produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
* Neptune is based on the Floatbox script, which must be licensed. See https://floatboxjs.com/register
- Apr 19, 2018
- Last updated
- Jun 22, 2018
- Neptune forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.You have to pay a fee to a 3rd party to get rid of the nag screen. Read more on the skin's home page.
4.0.0 Jun 22, 2018 (current)
* Option, when showing folder thumbnails in a separate section, to specify different thumbnail spacing than that used for the image thumbnails.
* Option, when showing folder thumbnails in a separate section and making them a fixed shape, to show the folder title and/or comment below each thumbnail, rather than having it appear as a hover overlay.
* Option, when showing the folder title and/or comment below each thumbnail, to specify a text shadow.
* Option to show only a "close" icon in the caption area. If this option is chosen, on-image navigation is automatically selected.
* Some code cleanup.
* Some user interface tweaks.