You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* Produces fully responsive albums.
* Uses the Floatbox script to display album objects.
* Uses the Justified Gallery script to create a thumbnail table.
* Supports JPG's, PNG's, GIF's (including animated GIF's), MP4's, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, and PDF's. The display of each of these objects is fully responsive. Other objects, including web locations, produce thumbnails that link directly to their target locations or files. These are not part of the album's slide show.
* Support is provided for metadata and map displays, for Google fonts and WOFF files, and for a separate information page.
* Produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
- Apr 19, 2018
- Last updated
- Jan 17, 2019
- Neptune forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
12.0.0 Jan 17, 2019 (current)
* Option to choose alternate navigation icons for the "site home" and "album home" links.
* Revised default and upper limit for theme image width.
* More selective generation of navigation icons to output directory.
* User-provided URL's are now automatically encoded, unless they contain the "%" character, in which case it is assumed that they have already been encoded.
* Updated import variable exclusion list.