57.0.0 Jun 15, 2021 (current)
* Extensively revised layout of the slide caption. All navigation icons - metadata, globe for map, download, play/pause for slideshow, and close - now appear on a single line, rather than being split. The metadata, globe, and download icons appear to the left of the caption, and play/pause and close appear to the right.
* The slide caption may now be separated from the slide image frame by 0px to 20px. By default, it's set to 5px. See "Neptune > Slides > Caption > Caption separation."
* In order to accommodate these improvements, the slide caption and navigation icons can be placed either below (the default) or above the slide image. The more flexible positioning options (top left, top center, top right, etc.) had to be sacrificed.
* Some changes in the default settings.
* A bug fix for "off image" slide page arrows.
56.0.0 Jun 11, 2021 (previous)
More skins made by Jeff Tucker
* Produces fully responsive albums, using a modal window (a lightbox) to display slide images.
* Choice of theme images styles - fixed height banner, fixed width, parallax, full page, or none.
* Thumbnails can be shown in a fully justified layout, without cropping, or as fixed shape images.
* Supports JPG's, PNG's, GIF's (including animated GIF's), MP4's, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, and PDF's. The display of each of these objects is fully responsive. Web locations produce thumbnails that link directly to their target locations. These are not part of the album's slide show.
* Fullscreen and background music options.
* Support is provided for metadata and map displays, for Google fonts and WOFF files, and for a separate information page.
* Produces valid HTML5/CSS3, and is supported in all current browsers.
- Apr 19, 2018
- Last updated
- Jun 15, 2021
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.