You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* Mercury is a skin that produces clean, simple web pages that are responsive to the size of the viewport, and that support swipes on touch-capable devices.
* Customization options include control over page layout, theme images, thumbnail type (fixed shape, justified, separate folder thumbnails), caption content, font attributes, and colors.
* Albums may include self-hosted videos, YouTube videos, and Vimeo videos.
* Support for Google fonts and WOFF files.
* Support for providing links to external sites.
* Albums may include an information page that includes descriptive text, a small image, and an email contact link.
* Navigation tooltip texts may be specified in any language.
* Allows the user to insert a favicon link, a copyright notice, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* The skin produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
* The skin produces separate slide pages, which is more SEO-friendly than pages that use dynamic routines to display the images.
- Aug 6, 2018
- Last updated
- Mar 29, 2020
- Mercury forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
25.0.0 Mar 29, 2020 (current)
* Option, when showing folder thumbnails in a separate section, to place them after the image thumbnails, rather than before.
* Simplified handling of thumbnail sizes when fixed shape thumbnails are selected. This will have the effect of making fixed shape thumbnails larger than they were in prior releases (they'll actually be shown at their correct size now), so you might want to adjust the thumbnail image bounds downward in an existing project.
* Some changes to default settings and to settings limits.