35.0.0 Oct 19, 2020 (current)
* Syntax highlighting in the "Info Page" body text and "Code" fields, to help prevent HTML and CSS errors.
* More efficient handling of GIF's that are included in the project.
* Updated help links from settings panels.
* Removed the now-unneeded base.css file.
* Minor code cleanup, default settings changes, and bug fixes.
* User interface compiled to Java 14.
More skins made by Jeff Tucker
* Mercury is a skin that produces clean, simple web pages that are responsive to the size of the viewport, and that support swipes on touch-capable devices.
* Customization options include control over page layout, theme images, thumbnail type (fixed shape, justified, separate folder thumbnails), caption content, font attributes, and colors.
* Albums may include self-hosted videos, YouTube videos, and Vimeo videos.
* Support for Google fonts and WOFF files.
* Support for providing links to external sites.
* Albums may include an information page that includes descriptive text, a small image, and an email contact link.
* Navigation tooltip texts may be specified in any language.
* Allows the user to insert a favicon link, a copyright notice, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* The skin produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
* The skin produces separate slide pages, which is more SEO-friendly than pages that use dynamic routines to display the images.
- Aug 6, 2018
- Last updated
- Oct 19, 2020
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.