You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* Mercury is a skin that produces clean, simple web pages that are responsive to the size of the viewport, and that support swipes on touch-capable devices.
* Image display is optimized for phones, making maximum use of the viewport.
* Customization options include control over page layout, theme images, thumbnail type (fixed shape, justified, separate folder thumbnails), caption content, font attributes, and colors.
* Albums may include self-hosted videos, YouTube videos, and Vimeo videos.
* Support for Google fonts and WOFF files.
* Support for providing links to external sites.
* Albums may include an information page that includes descriptive text, a small image, and an email contact link.
* Navigation tooltip texts may be specified in any language.
* Allows the user to insert a favicon link, a copyright notice, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* The skin produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
* The skin produces separate slide pages, which is more SEO-friendly than pages that use dynamic routines to display the images.
- Aug 6, 2018
- Last updated
- May 12, 2019
- Mercury forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
10.0.0 May 12, 2019 (current)
* Option to provide a download icon in the caption area for images and/or videos. The size of the download icon may also be controlled independently.
* Choosing "Link to originals via scaled images" is now permitted, since the newly-introduced download icon can be tied to the original images (i.e., display the scaled image, but let the visitor download the full-sized original).
* Improved positioning of navigation icons on slide pages.
* Revised handling of slide page layout when "Link to Originals" is chosen.
* Default dimensions for YouTube and Vimeo videos changed.
* Maximum dimensions for YouTube and Vimeo videos increased.
* Some small code improvements.