40.0.0 Feb 25, 2021 (current)
* Option to place the slide image caption to the left or right of the image, rather than below it. The text will, if necessary, wrap around the image. You may specify the maximum page width and the proportion of the width taken by the image. The images are responsive, but if you place a large amount of text on the object, a vertical scrollbar may become necessary to view all of the text. On a smartphone, the caption is moved below the image.
* Improved positioning of slide caption when putting the title and comment on the same line, and when comments are verbose.
* Fix for a minor bug in the slide page meta description tag.
* Minor code cleanup.
More skins made by Jeff Tucker
* Mercury is a skin that produces clean, simple web pages that are responsive to the size of the viewport, and that support swipes on touch-capable devices.
* Customization options include control over page layout, theme images, thumbnail type (fixed shape, justified, separate folder thumbnails), caption content, font attributes, and colors.
* Albums may include self-hosted videos, YouTube videos, and Vimeo videos.
* Support for Google fonts and WOFF files.
* Albums may include an information page that includes descriptive text, a small image, and an email contact link.
* Navigation tooltip texts may be specified in any language.
* Allows the user to insert a favicon link, a copyright notice, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* The skin produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
* The skin produces separate slide pages, which is more SEO-friendly than pages that use dynamic routines to display the images.
- Aug 6, 2018
- Last updated
- Feb 25, 2021
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.