- Laca Molnar
You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
Lucid skin is a full frame responsive skin, similar to the outdated Fully skin. You can use the "Share / Embed" code to insert this album into your site, however the responsiveness can't be guaranteed this way.
If there are no images the folders will be displayed with large thumbnails. Otherwise the album will start right in the lightbox. If you have images and folders both in a folder the subfolders can only be accessed through the "Folder tree" panel.
- Sep 30, 2019
- Last updated
- Oct 18, 2019
- Lucid forum
Commercial use is allowed.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
1.0.4 Oct 18, 2019 (current)
- Setting for visibility of neighboring images
- Loop and next folder jump works after swiping
- Distorted images on iOS devices
- Jerky movement on iOS after swipe
- Suggested thumbnail sizes for the different styles
- Thumbnail layout live preview
- Removed "Thumbnails position" box, as the feature is not yet implemented
- Thumbnail padding (Tiny, Small, etc.) has been replaced by real pixel size
- Folder icon (when no image is selected or empty folder)
- Folders show highlight color on mouse over
- Lightbox looping
- "After last picture" dialog missing
- Broken lightbox if there's only 1 or 2 images
- Home page link missing
- Empty folders