27.0.0 Nov 28, 2020 (current)
* Google Analytics code insertion moved to top of <head> section, per current Google guidance.
* Small adjustment to maximum theme image width.
* More selective copying of scripts to output.
More skins made by Jeff Tucker
* Jupiter is a skin that produces clean, simple web pages that are responsive to the size of the viewport, and that support swipes on touch-capable devices.
* Customization options include control over page layout, borders, caption content, font attributes, and colors.
* Albums may include self-hosted videos, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, audio files, and PDF's.
* Support for Google fonts and WOFF files.
* Support for Google maps, if images are geotagged.
* Extensive support for metadata display.
* Albums may include an information page that includes descriptive text, a small image, and an email contact link.
* Navigation tooltip texts may be specified in any language.
* Allows the user to insert a favicon link, a copyright notice, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* The skin produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
* The skin produces separate slide pages, which is more SEO-friendly than pages that use dynamic routines to display the images.
- Aug 9, 2019
- Last updated
- Nov 28, 2020
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.