28.0.0 Dec 11, 2020 (current)
* Theme image is now preloaded in order to speed page rendering.
* On a video slide page, the video now resets when it's finished, displaying the poster image again rather than the last frame of the video (which is often a black screen).
* The YouTube embed code now includes an attribute to prevent the display of related videos at the end of play, except for videos from the same YouTube channel.
* Support for WOFF2 files added (higher compression than WOFF).
* Some unneeded code removed.
More skins made by Jeff Tucker
* Jupiter is a skin that produces clean, simple web pages that are responsive to the size of the viewport, and that support swipes on touch-capable devices.
* Customization options include control over page layout, borders, caption content, font attributes, and colors.
* Albums may include self-hosted videos, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, audio files, and PDF's.
* Support for Google fonts and WOFF files.
* Support for Google maps, if images are geotagged.
* Extensive support for metadata display.
* Albums may include an information page that includes descriptive text, a small image, and an email contact link.
* Navigation tooltip texts may be specified in any language.
* Allows the user to insert a favicon link, a copyright notice, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* The skin produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
* The skin produces separate slide pages, which is more SEO-friendly than pages that use dynamic routines to display the images.
- Aug 9, 2019
- Last updated
- Dec 11, 2020
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.