You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* Jupiter is a skin that produces clean, simple web pages that are responsive to the size of the viewport, and that support swipes on touch-capable devices.
* Customization options include control over page layout, borders, caption content, font attributes, and colors.
* Albums may include self-hosted videos, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, audio files, and PDF's.
* Support for Google fonts and WOFF files.
* Support for Google maps, if images are geotagged.
* Extensive support for metadata display.
* Albums may include an information page that includes descriptive text, a small image, and an email contact link.
* Navigation tooltip texts may be specified in any language.
* Allows the user to insert a favicon link, a copyright notice, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* The skin produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
* The skin produces separate slide pages, which is more SEO-friendly than pages that use dynamic routines to display the images.
- Aug 9, 2019
- Last updated
- May 26, 2020
- Jupiter forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
18.0.0 May 26, 2020 (current)
* Extensively revised handling of navigation icons on small displays.
* Navigation icon size limits revised.
* Size of globe and download icons can now be set independently of the other navigation icons.
* Globe and download icons are now always displayed below the slide image - option to display them in the title bar removed.
* "Top of page" icon now included on info page.
* Option to include "first slide image" and "last slide image" icons removed.
* Option to enter folder-specific top and bottom info text (text that appears above or below the thumbnails), overriding the album-level info text content. See the user's manual section on "Image & Folder Settings." Support for external topinfo.txt and bottominfo.txt files removed.
* Support for external text files for <head> and <body> material removed.
* More consistent use of CSS classes and id's.
* Updated jQuery.
* Corrected warning message window location.
* Fixes for invalid HTML on map pages.