You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* Jupiter is a skin that produces clean, simple web pages that are responsive to the size of the viewport, and that support swipes on touch-capable devices.
* Customization options include control over page layout, borders, caption content, font attributes, and colors.
* Albums may include self-hosted videos, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, audio files, and PDF's.
* Support for Google fonts and WOFF files.
* Support for Google maps, if images are geotagged.
* Extensive support for metadata display.
* Albums may include an information page that includes descriptive text, a small image, and an email contact link.
* Navigation tooltip texts may be specified in any language.
* Allows the user to insert a favicon link, a copyright notice, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* The skin produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
* The skin produces separate slide pages, which is more SEO-friendly than pages that use dynamic routines to display the images.
- Aug 9, 2019
- Last updated
- Feb 15, 2020
- Jupiter forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
9.0.0 Feb 15, 2020 (current)
* Improved positioning of navigation icons on slide pages, now set to be roughly the same spread as on the thumbnail page.
* Improved positioning of globe and download icons on slide pages, and close-globe icon on map pages.
* Corrected handling of image display limits when choosing "Link to originals" or "Use original," both with and without specifying "HiDPI images." The skin can be used with jAlbum 17 or better, but for making albums with original images coupled with "HiDPI images," jAlbum 19.3.2 or better is required.
* Corrected handling of video, audio, YouTube, Vimeo, and PDF display limits when choosing "Link to originals" or "Use original."
* Adjustments to the map display layout.
* Background color for the "new" overlay changed from an alpha channel color to a regular color. If your project was using an alpha channel (semi-transparent) color for this, you might need to change the color when making the album for the first time with this version of the skin. You can also provide a semi-transparent color by using the skin's "Code > CSS" setting panel.
* Background color for the image padding when using the Custom style changed from an alpha channel color to a regular color. If your project was using an alpha channel (semi-transparent) color for this, you might need to change the color when making the album for the first time with this version of the skin. You can also provide a semi-transparent color by using the skin's "Code > CSS" setting panel. If your project was using the default setting of transparent image padding, or was using a solid color, no adjustment is necessary.
* Thumbstrip display on slide pages removed when viewing on a smartphone.
* Option to remove the metadata display on slide pages when viewing on a smartphone.
* Default image bounds changed.
* A fix for an error in the slide page responsiveness when a thumbstrip is being shown.
* Various small bug fixes.