2.2.1 Jul 8, 2012 (current)
- Compatible with the new homepage linking feature of jAlbum 10.8
More skins made by Kristoffer Jelbring
Galleria lets you present your photos in a professional way, and is still very easy to use. The skin comes with four basic style variations, and you can easily create your own style that suits your personal taste. Galleria has support for jAlbum widgets and runs on any site.
2.2.0 Mar 2, 2012
- Supports the new "making whole websites" feature of jAlbum 10.4.
- A few minor changes to the settings UI (e.g. "Header/Footer" is now called "Site").
2.1.11 Jan 15, 2012
- Dutch translation slightly updated.
2.1.10 Jan 6, 2012
- Dutch translation added. Big thanks to freekpol for this contribution!
2.1.9 Aug 1, 2011
- Russian translation corrected.
2.1.8 Jul 8, 2011
- Russian translation added. Big thanks to MID!
2.1.6 Jun 21, 2011
- Fixed bug which could cause single image albums to break.
- Updated German translation.
2.1.5 Jun 21, 2011
- German translation added. Big thanks to wtronic.
- Fixed problems with some texts not showing up as translated.
2.1.4 May 25, 2011
- Fixed bug where both "Play slideshow" and "Pause slideshow" links were showing at the same time.
2.1.3 Apr 8, 2011
- Korean translation updated. Big thanks to JaeHyung Lee!
2.1.2 Feb 28, 2011
- Italian translation added. Big thanks to exitplanetdust!
2.1.1 Feb 23, 2011
2.1 Dec 20, 2010
- Slideshow functionality added! Turn it on from the new "Slideshow" tab in the Galleria settings.
- Choose to autostart the slideshow.
- Set the slideshow delay.
2.0.4 Nov 11, 2010
Disable "Browsing history" by default. It's causing too many problems...
2.0.2 Aug 23, 2010
2.0.1 Jul 2, 2010
- Implemented support for the Galleria engine's built in browsing history feature, which lets you use "Back" and "Forward" buttons to browse through the album, and also let's you link to individual photos.
- With the browsing history feature activated the skin now supports widget comments on individual photos (and not just on album level).
- Added an option to the "General" tab to turn off browsing history.
2.0 Jun 29, 2010
This release contains some major changes:
- User interface re-organized. The "Image border" and "Advanced" tab are gone, new tabs "Thumbnails", "Captions" and "Folders" introduced instead. Some options have been moved between tabs. The user interface now also uses collapsable panels to give a better overview.
- Complete color customization. You can now change all the colors of the Galleria skin without having to modify the stylesheets. You will find the color settings under the appropriate tabs.
- The thumbnail scroller arrows are now using transparent background (to work with different background colors).
- Added option to show/hide the divider lines.
- Two new styles "Gray" and "Red", added to show off some of the options that now are available in Galleria.
- Folder count option added that let's you decide number of folders shown per row (this was previously tied to the thumbnail count setting).
- There are now separate options for showing/hiding album and folder titles and descriptions.
- Folder icon opacity setting added.
- Previews updated.
1.8.4 May 20, 2010
Minor bug fix to handle occurrence of HTML tags inside meta tags.
1.8.3 May 19, 2010
Korean translation added. Big thanks to Jae Hyung Lee!
1.8.2 Apr 13, 2010
Fixed another bug introduced in 1.8. Clicking on the image did not view the next image.
1.8.1 Apr 12, 2010
Fixed problem with opening projects made with previous versions of Galleria.
1.8 Apr 12, 2010
This release includes the following updates:
- White widget bar for the "Light" style.
- New effects options on the "Advanced" tab, let's you control thumbnail opacity, and animation durations.
- Albums will now pass W3C XHTML validation (again).
- Minor bug fixes.
1.7.2 Mar 8, 2010
- Spanish translation added! Big thanks to Miguel Herrero!
- Updated to make use of new features in Jalbum 8.7.
1.7.1 Feb 5, 2010
Minor updated to better work with Online Jalbum.
1.7 Jan 29, 2010
- Support for EXIF/IPTC metadata (new option under the General tab)
- Even smarter photo preloading (and correctly sized preload placeholder)
- Caption and descriptions are now correctly positioned
- Multi-line captions without using HTML tags
- Interface improvements (less messy Image borders tab)
- Make slides option is now always disabled
Please note that this version of Galleria requires Jalbum 8.6
1.6.1 Dec 7, 2009
- Fixed widget related bug introduced in the latest release.
1.6 Nov 27, 2009
- New option to make navigation between images faster
- New option to allow downloading of included originals
- New smart footer positioning
- Bug fix for image scaling problem in IE
- Bug fix for navigation arrow positioning
1.5.1 Oct 27, 2009
Fixed a few bugs that appeared in the 1.5 release:
- Folder listing should now work much better when there's no image present.
- The "Maintain proportions" settings should be working again.
1.5 Oct 23, 2009
There's been a lot of changes made to this version!
- The skin's interface has been reworked to make use of some of new features of Jalbum 8.5 and the actual interface also got itself a facelift in the process. Hopefully it should now be a lot more clear what the different settings are for.
- Better support for folders! Folders are now displayed together with the representing folder icon. You can also choose your own style for the folder icon border.
- The size of the image scroller arrows can now be changed from the interface (the default size is also smaller).
- You can now choose to use file names as a source for image captions.
- The "Home" link has been moved from the footer to the breadcrumb path in the header.
Please note that this skin now requires Jalbum 8.5 or better.
1.4.1 Sep 29, 2009
Minor bug fixes.
1.4 Sep 21, 2009
This release contains some major bug fixes all users are recommended to upgrade to this version. Here are some highlights:
- The preloading function has been completely rewritten to reduce load time for large albums. A "loader screen" is now being shown while waiting for images to load.
- New preload settings on the "Advanced" tab.
- Fixed bug which caused scrolling to break in IE7.
- Navigation arrows are now lighter (since they weren't visible on some screens).
1.3 Aug 24, 2009
This release adds a new tab "Image borders" to the Galleria settings menu. From this tab you can customize the type, size and color of the image borders.
The release also includes a fix for a bug that caused the breadcrumb navigation to break when using virtual directories.
1.2.2 Aug 14, 2009
This release contains several fixes:
- Albums containing only a single image are now supported.
- The image scroller should now adjust its size if there are fewer than 7 (or whatever you set the "Number of thumbnails" setting to) images in the album.
- The "Show last updated" setting should now be working.
- The page footer should no longer be hidden behind the widget bar when using widgets.
- The "Maintain thumbnail proportions" setting does now actually maintain thumbnail proportions.
1.2.1 Jul 24, 2009
Fixed bug that caused the thumbnail scroller to get out of sync when scrolling fast between images and also sometimes caused the scroller to hang in IE.
1.2 Jun 25, 2009
Added a bunch of options to the skins settings tab. You can now choose not to display things like titles, descriptions, subfolders and captions. You can also choose to display number of images, add custom header/footer, add a copyright text or add a homepage link. An option to disable the fixed footer position (which sometimes causes large black space to show up under the main image) has also been added.
1.1 May 29, 2009
Large albums will now load a lot faster!
A setting to change the number of visible thumbnails has also been added plus a couple of other minor fixes.
1.0.2 May 22, 2009
You can now use quotes in captions.
Please note that this version requires Jalbum 8.3 or later.
1.0.1 May 19, 2009
Added support for use of HTML in captions.
1.0 May 12, 2009
Initial release of the Galleria skin. Navigate between slides by using either the scrolling thumbnail menu above the slide image or by using the arrow keys on your keyboard.