29.0.0 May 13, 2021 (current)
* Faster routines for excluding unsupported objects and forcing the use of original GIF's.
* Some default settings changes.
* Removed some old debugging code.
* Fixed a bad help link.
More skins made by Jeff Tucker
* This skin uses the Highslide JS script to create a slideshow. It does not produce a thumbnail page.
* Title bar displays the album or folder title, a home link, an uplink from folders, and a menu of folders.
* Displays JPG, PNG, and GIF images.
* No set styles, just simple color controls for body, box, and text colors.
* Control over caption content - file title (optionally the name if no title entered), file comment, both, or neither.
* Option to include a sliding thumbnail strip on the image page.
* Option to select a font family, to include a Google font, and to include a WOFF file.
* Option to select font size, weight, and style for each design element.
* Option to insert a favicon link, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* Fully responsive to the viewport size.
* Produces code that passes W3C validation as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Mar 30, 2018
- Last updated
- May 13, 2021
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.