You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* This skin uses the Highslide JS script to create a slideshow. It does not produce a thumbnail page.
* Title bar displays the album or folder title, a home link, an uplink from folders, and a menu of folders.
* Displays JPG, PNG, and GIF images.
* No set styles, just simple color controls for body, box, and text colors.
* Control over caption content - file title (optionally the name if no title entered), file comment, both, or neither.
* Option to include a sliding thumbnail strip on the image page.
* Option to to select a font family, to include a Google font, and to include a WOFF file.
* Option to select font size, weight, and style for each design element.
* Option to to insert a favicon link, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* Fully responsive to the viewport size.
* Produces code that passes W3C validation as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Mar 30, 2018
- Last updated
- Feb 15, 2020
- Comet forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
13.0.0 Feb 15, 2020 (current)
* Unsupported objects are now excluded from the project, with a warning message.
* Corrected handling of image display limits when choosing "Link to originals" or "Use original," both with and without specifying "HiDPI images." The skin can be used with jAlbum 17 or better, but for making albums with original images coupled with "HiDPI images," jAlbum 19.3.2 or better is required.