22.0.0 Jul 22, 2020 (current)
* A minor change to deal with jAlbum 21 better. However, users should not use the HTML editor introduced in jAlbum 21. It is incompatible with the skin, and may damage any existing HTML you have used in titles and comments.
* Improved warning dialogs.
More skins made by jGromit
* This skin uses the Highslide JS script to create a slideshow. It does not produce a thumbnail page.
* Title bar displays the album or folder title, a home link, an uplink from folders, and a menu of folders.
* Displays JPG, PNG, and GIF images.
* No set styles, just simple color controls for body, box, and text colors.
* Control over caption content - file title (optionally the name if no title entered), file comment, both, or neither.
* Option to include a sliding thumbnail strip on the image page.
* Option to to select a font family, to include a Google font, and to include a WOFF file.
* Option to select font size, weight, and style for each design element.
* Option to to insert a favicon link, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* Fully responsive to the viewport size, and behaves well in an iframe.
* Produces code that passes W3C validation as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Mar 30, 2018
- Last updated
- Jul 22, 2020
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.