27.0.0 Feb 21, 2021 (current)
* Option to choose "Link to originals via scaled images" re-enabled. If this setting is chosen, the album won't contain any links to the originals, but the originals will be included in the output, and will be uploaded to your server. This might be useful as an easy way to back up your originals.
* Google font calls updated to latest API.
* Several tweaks to help load pages that use Google fonts more quickly.
More skins made by Jeff Tucker
* This skin uses the Highslide JS script to create a slideshow. It does not produce a thumbnail page.
* Title bar displays the album or folder title, a home link, an uplink from folders, and a menu of folders.
* Displays JPG, PNG, and GIF images.
* No set styles, just simple color controls for body, box, and text colors.
* Control over caption content - file title (optionally the name if no title entered), file comment, both, or neither.
* Option to include a sliding thumbnail strip on the image page.
* Option to to select a font family, to include a Google font, and to include a WOFF file.
* Option to select font size, weight, and style for each design element.
* Option to to insert a favicon link, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* Fully responsive to the viewport size.
* Produces code that passes W3C validation as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Mar 30, 2018
- Last updated
- Feb 21, 2021
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.