- Chris Twist
You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
BluPlusPlus is one of the most popular jAlbum skins. It is fully documented with great details and examples, and is highly configurable with an extremely friendly and intuitive user interface. Movies, custom frames (with preview), voice/music annotations, comments, and viewer remarks are among its features. It comes with 14 themes, multiple icon sets and an elegant frame collection.
Refer to UserGuide.txt or hints.jap for a brief explanation on configuring BluPlusPlus. Complete documentation is available on the HOMEPAGE, which includes usage, applications, definitions, FAQs and numerous examples. This can also be reached from the "About" tab in the BPP settings in jAlbum.
Developed by Armond Avanes. Currently maintained by Chris Twist.
- Aug 24, 2003
- Last updated
- May 17, 2018
- BluPlusPlus forum
Commercial use is allowed.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
4.9.0 May 17, 2018 (current)
- A SkinModel class has been added. This may make console album generation more reliable.
- Error when making an album "The specified background image <file path> does not exist." if the album contained a linked file.
- In the Frames settings, if the user changed Ratio and clicked Preview, the Frame Preview did not change.
- The documentation has been moved to http://bluplusplus.jalbum.net/legacy_doc.
- There is a new section "Reference Guide / Frames(w/XBorderFilter) / Advanced examples". This was included with earlier releases, but it was not accessible from the menu, so most users probably overlooked it.