This skin can be used to tell a story through a sequence of pictures. It adds a wrapper around the flash software at
- Integrates Airtight Interactive's AutoViewer into JAlbum.
- Comments support HTML, so that you can change font, color, size, etc.
- Optionally supports a directory tree.
- Optionally supports parent linking.
- Optionally supports help menu.
- Optionally supports a background image.
- WARNING: mouse clicks and/or key commands don't work in some browsers!
- All text have been localized and stored in the "texts" directory.
- experimental: add iTunes and Media Server support (see NOTES.media_server for more info)
- Do NOT use progressive mode under the Album Settings Images panel. While the skin will work in Firefox, IE7 will not display your images if you use progressive mode.
- It does not support video
- Oct 14, 2007
- Last updated
- Jan 26, 2012