19.0.0 Jan 24, 2022 (current)
* Option to include ALT attributes on thumbnail and slide images, for search engines. If this option is chosen, an entered title for a folder or image is used as the ALT attribute. If no title has been entered, the file name is used. If this option it not chosen, the ALT attribute is still present (it's required for HTML validation), but is empty.
* Minor code cleanup.
18.0.0 Dec 18, 2021 (previous)
More skins made by Jeff Tucker
* Produces albums with a simple, minimalist design, with individual slide pages.
* Basic slide image preloading and fade-in transition.
* Index and slide pages are fully responsive to the viewport size.
* Projects may include images, videos, animated GIF's, PDF's, and web locations.
* Page title displays the album, folder, or image title, a home link, and an uplink from folders.
* Thumbnail captions, thumbnail tooltips, and slide image captions may display the file title, the comment, both, or neither.
* Navigation icon tooltips may be specified in any language.
* Two preset styles, but colors may be changed in the settings.
* Simple Google map support that does not require a Google account or an API key.
* Optional download links for scaled images, original images, and videos.
* CSS code may be inserted into the finished album via an entry in the user interface.
* Options to include a copyright notice, a meta description, a robots tag, a link to a favicon, and Google Analytics.
* Produces code that passes W3C validation as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Oct 3, 2020
- Last updated
- Jan 24, 2022
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.