4.0.0 Dec 11, 2020 (current)
* On a video slide page, the video now resets when it's finished, displaying the poster image again rather than the last frame of the video (which is often a black screen).
* The YouTube embed code now includes an attribute to prevent the display of related videos at the end of play, except for videos from the same YouTube channel.
More skins made by Jeff Tucker
* Like Minimal, but made more usable, and dragged, kicking and screaming, into the 21st Century.
* Produces albums with a simple, minimalist design, with individual slide pages.
* Basic slide image preloading and fade-in transition.
* Index and slide pages are fully responsive to the viewport size.
* Projects may include images and videos.
* Page title displays the album, folder, or image title, a home link, and an uplink from folders.
* Thumbnail captions, thumbnail tooltips, and slide image captions may display the file title, the comment, both, or neither.
* Navigation icon tooltips may be specified in any language.
* Two preset styles, but colors may be changed in the settings.
* Simple Google map support that does not require a Google account or an API key.
* Optional download links for scaled images, original images, and videos.
* CSS code may be inserted into the finished album via an entry in the user interface.
* Options to include a copyright notice, a meta description, a robots tag, a link to a favicon, and Google Analytics.
* Produces code that passes W3C validation as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Oct 3, 2020
- Last updated
- Dec 11, 2020
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.