17.0.0 Aug 4, 2021 (current)
* Default image bounds increased.
* Several efficiency improvements.
* Minor code cleanup.
* Fix for a bug: the icon for returning from the slide page to the index page wasn't picking up the correct tooltip.
16.0.0 Jul 22, 2021 (previous)
More skins made by Jeff Tucker
* Produces albums with a simple, minimalist design, with individual slide pages.
* Basic slide image preloading and fade-in transition.
* Index and slide pages are fully responsive to the viewport size.
* Projects may include images, videos, animated GIF's, PDF's, and web locations.
* Page title displays the album, folder, or image title, a home link, and an uplink from folders.
* Thumbnail captions, thumbnail tooltips, and slide image captions may display the file title, the comment, both, or neither.
* Navigation icon tooltips may be specified in any language.
* Two preset styles, but colors may be changed in the settings.
* Simple Google map support that does not require a Google account or an API key.
* Optional download links for scaled images, original images, and videos.
* CSS code may be inserted into the finished album via an entry in the user interface.
* Options to include a copyright notice, a meta description, a robots tag, a link to a favicon, and Google Analytics.
* Produces code that passes W3C validation as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Oct 3, 2020
- Last updated
- Aug 4, 2021
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.