Du kan også installere temaet ved at udpakke denne fil i temamappen.
- Min. jAlbum version
* Displays JPG, PNG, and GIF images, MP4 videos, flat horizontal panoramics, and YouTube and Vimeo videos.
* On the thumbnail page, options for title bar content (including a theme image), multiple index page navigation, configurable links to external sites, a configurable uplink from the main page, a jump link from deeper folders to the main index, and a breadcrumb trail.
* User control over the image expander speed, background dimming effect, control bar type, and control bar position.
* User control over captioning options (position, titles, comments, file names, EXIF info, tooltip popups, image count, "NEW" label).
* Allows placement of buttons in the caption area for printing, opening the image in a new window, external links, a "mailto link" (to contact the album creator, for example), and/or a "send link" (to email a direct link to the selected image to someone else).
* Option, if images are geotagged, to place a link to Google maps in the caption area.
* Optional automated slideshow.
* Optional music tracks.
* Option to include a sliding thumbnail strip on the image page.
* Allows the user to choose any color combination, or to use one of several predefined styles. The ability to use custom colors makes the skin easy to integrate into an existing website. User may also apply background image/texture files to the pages, and insert a logo image at various locations on the page.
* User control over borders and shadows on all design elements - boxes, thumbnails, images.
* Allows the user to select a font family, to include a Google font, and to include a WOFF file, and to select font size, weight, style, and variant for each design element.
* Albums may include an information page that includes descriptive text, a small image, and an email contact link.
* User-configurable language support.
* Allows the user to insert a favicon link, a copyright notice, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* Produces code that passes W3C validation as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Last updated
- Matrix forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
47.0.0 08-01-2018 (current)
* A change in the handling of background image files and music files, to accommodate a change in the way jAlbum and Java handle file copying operations. There are some situations in which making an album with jAlbum 15 will have deleted some of the needed files from hidden storage in the album project. If you get a "file missing" warning, it will be necessary to remove and re-add that file in the settings.
* A CSS tweak to correct the appearance of the dimming background on mobile devices (though the skin is not recommended for mobiles).
* Skin support for jAlbum widgets withdrawn. Widgets interfere with the album display, and never worked properly with individual images, in any event. If you want to count visitors, use Google Analytics. If you want to provide information about the album, use the skin's info page option. If you want to receive feedback about the album, use one of the skin's "email me" options.