您还可以通过解压缩来进行安装 这个文件 到皮肤文件夹。
* Gromit is a skin that produces clean, simple web pages that are responsive to the size of the viewport, and that support swipes on touch-capable devices.
* Customization options include control over page layout (caption positioning, thumbnail spacing, and so on), borders, caption content, font attributes, and colors.
* Albums may include self-hosted videos, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, and audio files.
* Support for Google fonts and WOFF files.
* Support for Google maps, if images are geotagged.
* Extensive support for metadata display.
* Support for providing links to external sites.
* Albums may include an information page that includes descriptive text, a small image, and an email contact link.
* Navigation tooltip texts may be specified in any language.
* Allows the user to insert a favicon link, a copyright notice, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* The skin produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
* The skin produces separate slide pages, which is more SEO-friendly than pages that use dynamic routines to display the images.
45.0.0 2017-5-17 （当前）
* An option to have the skin create a lifeboat.zip file when the album is made, which jAlbum will create only if you're using the built-in uploader rather than your own FTP client program. You should choose this option only if you are not using the jAlbum uploader.
* A change to allow the skin to accept web location objects (jAlbum 14). These are similar to the skin's own ability to link an image to an external site, but without the ability to control whether the link opens in a new window or the same window.
* Small changes to the map page HTML and CSS.
* Tightening of the routines for handling image-specific settings.